Different Versions of the Game?

#1TheNintendoerPosted 7/18/2010 10:36:20 AM
I was going to pre-order the game on Play-Asia, but after looking, there appears to be 3 different versions of the game? For starters, they have just the game for both $50 and $60, and I see no difference between the two? They both appear to be the Japanese version, so does anybody know if there is any benefit in the $60 version opposed to the $50 one?

But my main question is the premium box version of the game. Play Asia charges a whopping $120 for the premium box (though Amazon Japan only charges ~$80). Does anybody know what the premium box includes? I assume that both the box and just the game come with the Kamutai Magazine so long as you preorder it, but I don't know?

Thanks for any help.
#2TheNintendoer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 11:17:40 AM
On further inspection of the description, it seems that the Producer's Premium Box version contains a case and a soundtrack, I think? If so, I'm not sure it's really worth the extra cost, but I may be reading this wrong. If anybody can translate this better than me (not saying much) I'd appreciate it. Here is the Amazon listing for it:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B003ULN9J0/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_i1?pf_rd_m=AN1VRQENFRJN5&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=18SMAAPFXN6H66GY038P&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463376736&pf_rd_i=489986
#3un touchablePosted 7/19/2010 3:12:00 AM
Yeah I noticed the $60 and the $50 ones too, and they were exactly the same, but now it looks the they fixed it.
The $50 version is the asia version.
#4TheNintendoer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2010 9:07:13 AM
Yeah, I figured it was a mistake, but wasn't sure. Guess I'll just stick with the JPN version so I can feel like I have the more expensive version (yes, I'm pathetic like that).

Thank you for contacting Play-Asia.com.

I am very sorry. The one for US$49.90 is the Asian version. We have
corrected it.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Michelle
Play-Asia.com

And there's that. So now the only question is, what exxactly is in the Premium Box?