Gibbed's Mass Effect 3 Save Editor Face Code Trouble

#1zero_deus_exPosted 3/11/2012 8:52:23 AM
I've recently gotten the Gibbed Save Editor for Mass Effect 3 and I decided to change my Shepard's face code since I didn't really like it. I started up a new file, copied the current face code, edited it and copy pasted the new code. With the save editor, I replaced the face code, saved my change into a new save file and booted up Mass Effect 3.

No changes at all.

I loaded up the new save file I made from the Gibbed Save Editor and he looks exactly the same as before. I checked the save file with the save editor and the face code is indeed the changed one, yet the change is not in-game.

Current Face (That isn't showing): 121.ACB.GEA.83F.DJL.HAF.ACB.56E.151.2K9.843.5

Previous Face: 122.ACB.GEA.83F.DJL.HAF.ACB.59E.156.2FE.843.5

Anyone have an idea of what's going on? I even tried making a new career with the new face code and still nothing.
#20ut0fAmmoPosted 3/11/2012 9:22:05 AM
I have the same problem. I tried several codes, including some from ME2, but my Shepard still looks like the ugly default one... such an eye sore.

I'm really disappointed that ME3 wouldn't even accept my imported Shepard's face.
---
Intel Q6600 Quad-core@2.4GHz, 2GB DDR2 RAM, 500GB HD, GeForce GTX 450 1GB, Antec 550W PSU, Vista 32-bit
#3zero_deus_ex(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2012 9:23:42 AM
Yeah, it really is sad. I'm not really aiming to copy my Mass Effect 2 Shepard's face though, I don't really mind how I made it now; if anything, I prefer it but I really screwed up on the hair and nose. Just how how they look.
#4addyremPosted 3/12/2012 1:42:52 AM
yea same here, hopefully they can patch it up
---
Hmmm....
#5myztikricePosted 3/12/2012 1:44:55 AM(edited)
If it's anything like the ME2 editor you have to actually export the head morph from the new one and import it into the old game, the face code only matters for the character generation screen.
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.
#6zero_deus_ex(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2012 8:40:06 AM
myztikgohan posted...
If it's anything like the ME2 editor you have to actually export the head morph from the new one and import it into the old game, the face code only matters for the character generation screen.

You are totally and utterly correct! Thank you very much! I copied the face code I wanted, made a new career, pasted it. Saved it and exported the face morph, imported it to my file and the face has changed!

Thanks!
#7berserksPosted 3/16/2012 5:26:54 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]