Romancing Liara, and being faithfull to her, will it bring any bonues?

#1nsctsunomiPosted 12/16/2010 6:05:17 PM
*Spoilers for PS3 and new comers to Mass Effect universe*

I know Mass Effect 3 is due out in 2011, but i've been preparing my Mass Effect saves so i can have the best play through experience. From Mass Effect 1 i have chosen Liara and in Mass Effect 2 i have stayed faithful solely because in "lair of the shadow broker" she becomes the new shadow broker and i can use all that information, which equals to power.

But anyway i remember reading that if you have cheated on your romance partner from Mass Effect 1 and 2 their will be consequences in Mass Effect 3. So do you think i choose the correct partner and how useful do you think Liara will actually be in Mass Effect 3? I know we don't have any info, i just need your speculations and thoughts, that's all.
#2wedgeskywalker9Posted 12/16/2010 9:33:29 PM
Pobally your old romance doesn't join your party, or they do and are just really angsty
---
Official Iron Man of C&GN
"I use hand grenades for the Piccaso look." - Kroguys on home decoration in Fallout 3
#3Pangaea_ACDCPosted 12/17/2010 3:25:57 AM
LMAO. My thought too. Doubt there will be horrible consequences.

That said, I wanted to stay loyal to Liara in ME2 too. But after seeing how badly they messed that one up, I went after somebody else instead. Far from sure I'll even buy ME3, so may not know in what way they mess it up in that one.
#4PersinianPosted 12/17/2010 10:36:44 PM
if your really persuasive you and your love interests from both games can get crazy ... unlikely but funny

---
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/861749/1/Persinian/
wow main: Nitestrike on area 52
#5Pangaea_ACDCPosted 12/18/2010 3:27:26 AM
A threesome would be interesting. Especially with Liara able to swing both ways.

Harr-harr.

Never going to happen in the now sanitized ME genre, but it would have been fun.
#6angel52Posted 12/18/2010 5:56:18 PM

I personally wanted to be witness to any awesome winner-take-allbattle royale between Jack, Miranda, Kelly, and Tali. Sadly Bioware made me choose. /Sigh

#7raptor1906Posted 12/22/2010 1:12:21 AM
Just out of curiosity how many of you romanced Liara and then saw Miranda in Mass Effect 2 and was like f the consequences, I'm taking Miranda? I did! Now come to think about it i don't even know why i even romanced Liara back in Mass Effect 1, i'm going to go back and replaying ME 1 because of that.
#8AirpulsesPosted 12/22/2010 3:19:50 PM

because you wanted to see a blue nerdyasari ass bouncing on your screen

#9Prokickboxer08Posted 12/23/2010 5:56:02 AM

raptor1906 posted...
Just out of curiosity how many of you romanced Liara and then saw Miranda in Mass Effect 2 and was like f the consequences, I'm taking Miranda? I did! Now come to think about it i don't even know why i even romanced Liara back in Mass Effect 1, i'm going to go back and replaying ME 1 because of that.

I did, and Miranda just can't compete with the power of Liara's charm, intelligence and badassery. I made up with Liara in LotSB, thankfully.

#10Sir_AwesomePosted 12/23/2010 6:47:48 AM
'Choo kidding?
Ditch Liara for Miranda?
I have 2 characters I use, one romanced Liara, and stays faithful, the other didn't romance anyone, and I go for Tali.
---
2+2=3.14152 and the rest
Amirite?