Romancing Liara, and being faithfull to her, will it bring any bonues?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Romancing Liara, and being faithfull to her, will it bring any bonues?

User Info: nsctsunomi

nsctsunomi
5 years ago#1
*Spoilers for PS3 and new comers to Mass Effect universe*

I know Mass Effect 3 is due out in 2011, but i've been preparing my Mass Effect saves so i can have the best play through experience. From Mass Effect 1 i have chosen Liara and in Mass Effect 2 i have stayed faithful solely because in "lair of the shadow broker" she becomes the new shadow broker and i can use all that information, which equals to power.

But anyway i remember reading that if you have cheated on your romance partner from Mass Effect 1 and 2 their will be consequences in Mass Effect 3. So do you think i choose the correct partner and how useful do you think Liara will actually be in Mass Effect 3? I know we don't have any info, i just need your speculations and thoughts, that's all.

User Info: wedgeskywalker9

wedgeskywalker9
5 years ago#2
Pobally your old romance doesn't join your party, or they do and are just really angsty
Official Iron Man of C&GN
"I use hand grenades for the Piccaso look." - Kroguys on home decoration in Fallout 3

User Info: Pangaea_ACDC

Pangaea_ACDC
5 years ago#3
LMAO. My thought too. Doubt there will be horrible consequences.

That said, I wanted to stay loyal to Liara in ME2 too. But after seeing how badly they messed that one up, I went after somebody else instead. Far from sure I'll even buy ME3, so may not know in what way they mess it up in that one.

User Info: Persinian

Persinian
5 years ago#4
if your really persuasive you and your love interests from both games can get crazy ... unlikely but funny
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/861749/1/Persinian/
wow main: Nitestrike on area 52

User Info: Pangaea_ACDC

Pangaea_ACDC
5 years ago#5
A threesome would be interesting. Especially with Liara able to swing both ways.

Harr-harr.

Never going to happen in the now sanitized ME genre, but it would have been fun.

User Info: angel52

angel52
5 years ago#6

I personally wanted to be witness to any awesome winner-take-allbattle royale between Jack, Miranda, Kelly, and Tali. Sadly Bioware made me choose. /Sigh

User Info: raptor1906

raptor1906
5 years ago#7
Just out of curiosity how many of you romanced Liara and then saw Miranda in Mass Effect 2 and was like f the consequences, I'm taking Miranda? I did! Now come to think about it i don't even know why i even romanced Liara back in Mass Effect 1, i'm going to go back and replaying ME 1 because of that.

User Info: Airpulses

Airpulses
5 years ago#8

because you wanted to see a blue nerdyasari ass bouncing on your screen

User Info: Prokickboxer08

Prokickboxer08
5 years ago#9

raptor1906 posted...
Just out of curiosity how many of you romanced Liara and then saw Miranda in Mass Effect 2 and was like f the consequences, I'm taking Miranda? I did! Now come to think about it i don't even know why i even romanced Liara back in Mass Effect 1, i'm going to go back and replaying ME 1 because of that.

I did, and Miranda just can't compete with the power of Liara's charm, intelligence and badassery. I made up with Liara in LotSB, thankfully.

User Info: Sir_Awesome

Sir_Awesome
5 years ago#10
'Choo kidding?
Ditch Liara for Miranda?
I have 2 characters I use, one romanced Liara, and stays faithful, the other didn't romance anyone, and I go for Tali.
2+2=3.14152 and the rest
Amirite?
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Romancing Liara, and being faithfull to her, will it bring any bonues?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived