In ME2, Mordin loyalty mission, what did you do?

#1nsctsunomiPosted 2/27/2011 6:54:29 PM

Did you;

1. help the krogans

2. did you destroy the data

3. did you tell mordin to keep the data

and what do you think will becomes of each outcome

#2PasdaranPosted 3/1/2011 12:47:21 PM
I let Mordin kill Maelon and kept the Data.
#3badcat7Posted 3/1/2011 5:47:20 PM
^I think I did the same, but Im not sure. I remember I reloaded to do it over.
#4DarkDramonPosted 3/2/2011 2:03:00 PM
I made Mordin spare his student and kept the data.
Hopefully that won't come to bite me in the ass later.
---
Impossible is a word made up by people to make themselves feel better for when they quit.
PSN: Dramonn
#5cosmicatPosted 3/2/2011 6:11:41 PM
In the playthrough I intend to keep, I convinced Mordin that he's not a murderer (I think the actual phrase used was "not a killer", but that's very incorrect), but then had him keep the data so it can be put to use correcting the genophage.

However, I was not hypocritical. I kept the Reaper tech for the same reason.

I expect the former will have no real impact on ME3 (and it shouldn't, because science doesn't progress that fast, and if it did, Krogan won't reproduce that fast), while the latter will cause me much grief.
---
+++++++++++[>++++++>++++++++++>++++++++++<<<-]>+.>+.++++.+>-.----.------.--.<.
#6MajikHaatPosted 3/2/2011 8:57:20 PM
I let Mordin kill Maelon and kept the Data.

That. Not that I'll use it for curing the genophage, but it could have useful tidbits in it.

However, I was not hypocritical. I kept the Reaper tech for the same reason.

I don't see it as hypocritical at all. The data is given to Mordin directly, who I trust to not abuse. The only choices for the Reaper base is giving it to Cerberus, or destroying it. Regardless of what valuable intel it might have, Cerberus cannot be trusted with it.
#7TestsoulPosted 3/3/2011 8:07:57 PM

spared Maelon and kept the data

#8lalala_laPosted 3/4/2011 1:08:30 AM
Oh what? I did not know you could save Maelon. I must have missed the little interrupt icon at the bottom of the screen....
#9XialohPosted 3/5/2011 11:37:23 PM
Spared / Kept.
---
Amateurs practice until they get it right - professionals practice until they can't get it wrong.
#10FaerillisPosted 3/6/2011 8:25:19 PM

I stopped him from killing his student because the student was too talented and made him keep the data.