http://wenchy.net/me3-coalesced-utility/

this one works as well, but requires more steps to convert
http://blog.gib.me/2012/02/16/mass-effect-3-coalesced-bin-tool/

Weapon editing

open coal
bioweapon.ini
sfxgamecontent
sfxweaoon
(now choose the weapon class and the specific weapon, for this example i'll use the argus)
assault rifle
argus

most of the categories/stats should be self-explanatory, but for now we'll choose damage

change the x and y values to whatever, i used 999, so it looks like (X=999,Y=999)

save
remember to backup. i'm currently looking into shields. i am not an expert in this, i did some mild editing of coal in me2. if anyone else has more edits, please feel free to post them here.
---
I will sing the song that ends the Earth
#2BFSK(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2012 6:12:29 PM
ok, figured out shields, there are settings for each difficulty.

go to

biodifficulty.ini
sfxgame
sfxdifficultyhandler
there are 5 difficulties, where 3 is the default one, select level 3, and look at the first line, it looks like this:

(Category="Global", CategoryData=((StatName="OutAIDamageScale",StatRange=(X=-0.25f,Y=0.25f)),(StatName="OutHenchDamageScale",StatRange=(X=0.0f,Y=0.0f)),(StatName="HenchDamageTaken",StatRange=(X=-0.25f,Y=-0.25f)),(StatName="AmmoDropPct",StatRange=(X=0.4f,Y=0.4f)),(StatName="AmmoPct",StatRange=(X=0.4f,Y=0.4f)),(StatName="GrenadesPerDrop",StatRange=(X=2.0f,Y=2.0f)),(StatName="AIEnergyShieldGatePct",StatRange=(X=0.5f,Y=0.5f)),(StatName="AIArmorDamageReduction",StatRange=(X=15.0f,Y=15.0f)),(StatName="PlayerShieldRegenPct",StatRange=(X=0.33f,Y=0.33f)),(StatName="PlayerShieldRegenDelayFromDestroyed",StatRange=(X=0.1f,Y=0.1f)),(StatName="PlayerShieldRegenDelayFromPartial",StatRange=(X=0.1f,Y=0.1f)),(StatName="ReviveHealthReturn",StatRange=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f)),(StatName="StoppingPowerScalar",StatRange=(X=1.5f,Y=1.5f)),(StatName="CoverDamageReduction",StatRange=(X=0.9f,Y=0.9f)),(StatName="GlobalEnemyGrenadeCooldown",StatRange=(X=25.0f,Y=25.0f)),(StatName="NoCoverDamageBonus",StatRange=(X=0.4f,Y=0.4f)),(StatName="ReviveDamageReductionLength",StatRange=(X=2.5f,Y=2.5f)),(StatName="ReviveDamageReductionAmount",StatRange=(X=0.5f,Y=0.5f)),(StatName="PlayerShieldGateDuration",StatRange=(X=0.5f,Y=0.5f)),(StatName="PlayerHealthGateDuration",StatRange=(X=0.5f,Y=0.5f))))

there are 2 shield regen delay stats, i changed them to 0.1, use whatever u want
---
I will sing the song that ends the Earth
#3OZNemesisPosted 3/6/2012 7:25:03 PM
have u figured out the money system yet and the experience points? also, i had the widow at the end of me2, really dont wanna have to re earn it in 3, how would i go about getting it again?
#4Skeet1983Posted 3/6/2012 8:04:44 PM
Anyone figure out how to enable console? Editor says key is Tilde, but it is not working in game... Looked under bioinput/engine/console... Thoughts appreciated :)
---
All shall bow before the allmighty Big Rigs and Street Cleaning Simulator...
#5olliebalolliePosted 3/6/2012 8:08:32 PM
So i'm guessing the cheating in ME3 is the same as in ME2 using Coalesced?
#6JorumPosted 3/6/2012 8:47:46 PM
Anyone found the no clip for keybinding? I keep getting stuck after a cut scene on Mars and can't move. >,<
---
SS - 3653 4829 3610
#7XxDragoonxXPosted 3/6/2012 8:57:30 PM
Figured out how to max credits in game. Definitely works for single player, not even going to try it for multiplayer.

- Open Coalesced file using a Coalesced Editor (I used the first one OP listed)
- Open bioinput.ini
- Open engine
- Open playerinput
- Open bindings
- On the right side, create a new line and enter:

( Name="NumPadZero", Command="initcredits 9999999" )

- Create a new line after that then save.

I found that if I didn't create a new line after entering the command, or hit enter after doing so, it wouldn't save it. After that, once you save your Coalesced (make a back-up first), you should be able to open the game and hit 0 on your numpad to get 9,999,999 credits. You could also throw in other commands, such as "God", "initammo 999" or whatever else. Reputation scores may not be the same any more because of the change to how that system works.

Enjoy messing with the Coalesced!
---
XxDragoonxX
#8Uber_EdPosted 3/6/2012 9:26:38 PM
XxDragoonxX posted...
Figured out how to max credits in game. Definitely works for single player, not even going to try it for multiplayer.

- Open bioinput.ini
- Open engine
- Open playerinput
- Open bindings

I found that if I didn't create a new line after entering the command, or hit enter after doing so, it wouldn't save it. After that, once you save your Coalesced (make a back-up first), you should be able to open the game and hit 0 on your numpad to get 9,999,999 credits. You could also throw in other commands, such as "God", "initammo 999" or whatever else. Reputation scores may not be the same any more because of the change to how that system works.

Would this work with squad points? I'm using the same code line but I can't seem to find the right word combo. I tried power points, progress points, squad points. Any ideas?
---
Just call me Ed.
#9AsanteRevellPosted 3/6/2012 9:31:09 PM
would it work for perk/upgrade points for shepard?
i used cheat engine to change it but shepard's skills always reverts to all not selected after a load but the teammates can be successfully changed
---
Parachutes are for Girls.
#10Skeet1983Posted 3/6/2012 9:35:22 PM
XxDragoonxX posted...

- Open bioinput.ini
- Open engine
- Open playerinput
- Open bindings

How do I make a new line? Also, do I need a new line after every command?
---
All shall bow before the allmighty Big Rigs and Street Cleaning Simulator...