The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So if you release the rachni queen (SPOILERS)

#1Adnan22Posted 3/6/2012 1:16:52 PM
What happens? Do the Rachni join in to fight the reapers? Or its some BS that Wrex growls at you and it has no impact on the story.
---
"Huh?" / GWBush
#2KitanishiPosted 3/6/2012 1:22:23 PM
Adnan23 posted...
What happens? Do the Rachni join in to fight the reapers? Or its some BS that Wrex growls at you and it has no impact on the story.

If you save it it gets captured and indoctrinated by reapers and you have to re-save it.

If you did not save it, reapers get a random another rachni FROM OUT OF NOWHERE and everything the same happens.
#3Adnan22(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2012 1:27:13 PM
I am talking about the one in this game, would they join in the fight if i had saved her? Both Rakni and Krogans?
---
"Huh?" / GWBush
#4KitanishiPosted 3/6/2012 1:38:15 PM
Adnan23 posted...
I am talking about the one in this game, would they join in the fight if i had saved her? Both Rakni and Krogans?

depends on if its the one from me1 of its the one reapers got out of nowhere.
#5PoppadopPosted 3/6/2012 2:24:24 PM
Cerberus had their own rachni queen from ME1, hence why it was intelligent drones that took over the supply depot. Agent Rawlings's data from N7: Lost Operative also supports them hanging on to that queen into ME2.
---
"Today, science fiction - tomorrow, science fact." ~ Isaac Asimov
"What's the point of living if you don't believe in anything?" ~ Me
#6LordfrostwolfPosted 3/6/2012 2:30:32 PM
The Reapers get capture it but you can save it and get an army of Rachni for support

If you kill the Noveria queen you'll save the Cerberus one... however it's a TRAP!
---
Come join me for Crossover FF RPGING
#7LeBurns63Posted 3/6/2012 3:22:49 PM
Well ... like any choice made in the game nothing really happens. Maybe some extra ships in the cutscenes, but it doesn't change the endings in the slightest.
---
I'm glad your opinion differs from mine. What a boring place this world would be if it didn't.