Bioware got really lazy with Tali's face (spoilers)

#151NewPosted 3/21/2012 3:16:36 PM
Oh man is that Harena as the OP?
---
*Takes Notes*
#152LordVaderPosted 3/21/2012 3:46:21 PM
It must be some kind of cruel joke.

The way they photoshopped the hand is not even in keeping with the established physiology of quarians since ME1.
#153xBlindxPosted 3/22/2012 2:58:04 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------------
You are an idiot... get a job. Do what BioWare has done. THEN talk sht.
Hey, just get a job, that's a 1st step.

Producing a product of this quality takes more effort than you're probably capable of understanding. The 18+ hour days, 6-7 days a week, for months to possibly a year or more... That's how we roll in the software industry. Hearing little punks talk crap because someone used stock art (for it's intended purpose) is ridiculous and insulting.

If they spend 18 hour days on this half-assed garbage, then what were they doing with their time?
---
Oh my god JC, a bomb!
A bomb?
#154DarkKirby2500Posted 3/23/2012 11:10:13 PM
dltjdt posted...

Producing a product of this quality takes more effort than you're probably capable of understanding. The 18+ hour days, 6-7 days a week, for months to possibly a year or more... That's how we roll in the software industry. Hearing little punks talk crap because someone used stock art (for it's intended purpose) is ridiculous and insulting.

Congratulations on being exactly what I described.
---
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#155SKA_Posted 3/23/2012 11:32:58 PM
as a graphic artist, that photo edit makes me cringe a bit. no one in the BW office knows how to use photoshop?

terrible editing aside, they didn't make her hand match her in-game model, nor did they form her face to what can be seen through the mask. and why have cameras degraded so much? poorly developed film from throw away cameras take cleaner pictures than that.

tali the tech expert, cant work a camera
---
it's not easy being this awesome and modest
#156metalonslaughtPosted 3/24/2012 12:17:47 AM
xBlindx posted...
-------------------------------------------------------------------

If they spend 18 hour days on this half-assed garbage, then what were they doing with their time?

Paying off reviewers
#157soccerkidd712Posted 3/24/2012 4:10:13 AM
SKA_ posted...

tali the tech expert, cant work a camera

you know, i liked the picture. sure, it could've been better but i had nothing against it. you sir, have opened my eyes. best damn argument i've seen all day.
---
psn & lol: choffers
PRAISE THE SUN!!!
#158viruscarrierxxx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2012 1:55:35 PM
New posted...

dude what
---
Those who would give up Liberty to purchase Safety, deserve neither. http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e261/aulliax/kitten1.jpg
#159NewPosted 3/27/2012 12:46:37 PM

New posted...

dude what

I knew it.
---
*Takes Notes*