Bioware got really lazy with Tali's face (spoilers)

#71SoulTrapperPosted 3/7/2012 12:26:07 PM
Face_Lost posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
The picture itself is impossible: She would have died if she took off her suit.
And she was born after the Geth took her planet, so it's completely impossible.
Bioware doesn't even know it's own storyline anymore.

Doesn't she take a rare pill in ME2 that lets her take her outfit off to screw Shepard?

Don't remember that part, could be true.

But than how was the picture taken? During the sex? It had the sunlight reflecting on her face so it would be weird.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#72valkod23Posted 3/7/2012 12:33:53 PM
I ain't reading through a bunch of gamefaqs posts, but as human as Tali looks, I kinda remember how Quarian legs look like, namely below the knee. Seeing a near-human-looking alien with eyes like that is kinda cool, three-finger hands is still cool, but imagining what a quarian's legs and such must look like squicks me out. A little.
#73OldDirtyCRPosted 3/7/2012 3:10:38 PM
SoulTrapper posted...
Face_Lost posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
The picture itself is impossible: She would have died if she took off her suit.
And she was born after the Geth took her planet, so it's completely impossible.
Bioware doesn't even know it's own storyline anymore.

Doesn't she take a rare pill in ME2 that lets her take her outfit off to screw Shepard?

Don't remember that part, could be true.

But than how was the picture taken? During the sex? It had the sunlight reflecting on her face so it would be weird.

Did you even do the part in this game where it shows you that picture? Do you even know the context?

And yes she takes her suit off in me2. It's not a "rare" pill it's just a bunch of antibiotics and stuff.
#74Shifter1178Posted 3/7/2012 3:17:38 PM

http://i44.tinypic.com/oqi2py.png

I was about to defend Bioware..but the fact that their defense to people bringing it up on the forum is "Spam, end of the line" has me swayed.
#75DarcKagePosted 3/7/2012 3:21:09 PM
Why would you even defend Bioware on this? It's beyond pathetic.

I would've been more content if they forever kept the mystery of what Tali and other Quarians look like. But no, they just did a half-assed job of editing a stock photo and called it a day.
---
Hey hey hey, stay out of my shed.
#76grand_commanderPosted 3/7/2012 3:24:32 PM
As I said before, ascension talks about it and some codex makes comments on it.

But the part of Ascension you quoted doesn't indicate they look all that human (and, in fact, stresses that their ear is very weird). And the person I was quoting was insisting that the games themselves say what they look like, when to all the people in the game but one the appearance of quarians is a mystery, and the one who knows doesn't volunteer any information.
#77giled_tolgraPosted 3/7/2012 3:25:31 PM
Why is this such a huge issue?

What do people expected regarding Tali´s face?
---
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=Windsupernova
Play Whatever. No fanboyism. PW.President of the Biased club
#78ensomneacPosted 3/7/2012 3:43:10 PM

OldDirtyCR posted...
I don't understand this at all.

I do.

People will find anything to whine about, anything.

#79ATiRadeonHDPosted 3/7/2012 3:45:50 PM
People who haven't played ME3 are the ones that have issues with her taking off her suit.

spoilers

She took off her visor, and i'm only 25 hours in.
---
|| AMD Phenom II x6 1065T || nVidia GTX 560Ti || Thermaltake 600 watt PSU || 8GB DDR3 || Windows 7
#80FrostyZaimokPosted 3/7/2012 4:03:32 PM
Shifter1178 posted...
http://i44.tinypic.com/oqi2py.png
I was about to defend Bioware..but the fact that their defense to people bringing it up on the forum is "Spam, end of the line" has me swayed.

how was this of all things spam?
It would have made sense and been more honest to say "Thing we don't want brought to peoples attention."

But I guess that would look bad.
Rofl.
---
Lose = Def: To fail to win, to lose a match.
Loose = GameFAQS Def: To fail to win, to lose a match.