Can I sleep with Allers, Liara and Traynor?

#11funkyfritterPosted 3/10/2012 9:08:29 PM
UltraCookie posted...
If I romance Allers/Traynor first, can I got back and get with Liara?

No, sleeping with either of them ends any chance of being with Liara.
---
And with that...pow! I'm gone!
#12bwb2005Posted 3/10/2012 9:18:36 PM
Heavy risk....
#13HighOnPhazonPosted 3/10/2012 9:37:11 PM
But the prize
---
KONY 2012.
#14UltraCookie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2012 10:45:53 PM
But Allers doesn't ends Traynor?
#15OmegaVaderPosted 3/11/2012 1:02:12 AM
I so loathe the inclusion of talent-less Jessica Chobot that I put Diana Allers in her place the moment she tried to make a move.
#16choupettePosted 3/13/2012 3:22:07 PM
well, I stumbled upon this thread because I was searching info on if romancing traynor would prevent me from getting liara.

*SPOILERS OF COURSE*

so I have a femshep and first thing I did in me3 was to make sure liara would me my romance in me3 I had the scene where she asked me if we were lovers or friends and I said lovers.

then I had that traynor shower thingy that ended up in the bed, and then I went straight away to liara to see if it is still possible, and she kissed my femshep when I mentionned that I was doing all this galaxy saving thing thanks to her.

so it seems (I said it *seems*) that you can still do liara if you did traynor.
---
meuh
#17James_N_MasonPosted 3/13/2012 3:33:45 PM
funkyfritter posted...
UltraCookie posted...
If I romance Allers/Traynor first, can I got back and get with Liara?

Which is a bit silly in the case of Allers because it's really a fling and she even asks if it would stay confidential to protect her reputation as a reporter. EDI must be spying.
#18goku8565Posted 3/15/2012 5:31:29 PM
choupette posted...
well, I stumbled upon this thread because I was searching info on if romancing traynor would prevent me from getting liara.

*SPOILERS OF COURSE*

so I have a femshep and first thing I did in me3 was to make sure liara would me my romance in me3 I had the scene where she asked me if we were lovers or friends and I said lovers.

then I had that traynor shower thingy that ended up in the bed, and then I went straight away to liara to see if it is still possible, and she kissed my femshep when I mentionned that I was doing all this galaxy saving thing thanks to her.

so it seems (I said it *seems*) that you can still do liara if you did traynor.

*Minor SPOILER*

I did the exact same thing....but after several missions (quite a few hours) Liara said she "heard about you and Traynor" and before shep can explain she says she doesn't want to talk about it right now.

Not sure if you can get her back or not. It wasn't a cutscene either. Bleh...here's to another playthrough when I finish the game...