The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Kelly Chambers (spoilers)

#1hikaru_beoulvePosted 3/11/2012 7:17:45 PM
How do you get her to change her name? I've talked to her until she repeats all her conversation lines every mission between when you meet her again and up to the bomb mission which I am about to do. Help?
---
Chaos Pudding(!!!!!)
Summa Crossroads: www.summaxr.com
#2KirynTheClericPosted 3/11/2012 7:19:34 PM
When do you even get the chance to talk to her?
---
Mods saying pokemon reproduction topics aren't related to the game is like saying theory-talk isn't allowed, and yet theory-talk IS allowed. Hmm, go figure...
#3funkyfritterPosted 3/11/2012 7:20:24 PM
I think you only get the option the first time you talk to her.
---
And with that...pow! I'm gone!
#4Rodimus_PrimePosted 3/11/2012 7:20:51 PM
Refugee camp. I would also like to know. I never saw an option to talk her in to doing that. You'd think she'd have enough sense not to say who she really was during that attack anyway.
---
"There is no way for you to stop, my relentless advance."-Frederic from Eternal Sonata
#5hikaru_beoulve(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2012 7:21:52 PM

I think you only get the option the first time you talk to her.

Well f***. Now I'm upset. Spent my first playthrough upset that she died, found out she can be saved, and I've already missed my chance to save her the second time. None of my conversation options the first time looked like I could do anything :(
---
Chaos Pudding(!!!!!)
#6NovotinePosted 3/11/2012 7:22:18 PM
I saw the option but didn't think it would matter. Meh, anyone who told her to change her name know if she plays any sort of role afterwards?
#7hikaru_beoulve(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2012 7:22:58 PM

I saw the option but didn't think it would matter. Meh, anyone who told her to change her name know if she plays any sort of role afterwards?

She sends you an email and you get some War Assets, I believe.
---
Chaos Pudding(!!!!!)
#8topgamer101Posted 3/11/2012 7:25:03 PM
Didn't even realize she was in the game. Well, fun things to look for in the next try.
---
"In the middle of a firefight: "Liara, have sex with me."
Garrus: O.O" -Pokelord473 on kinect in ME3
#9UltitledPosted 3/11/2012 7:25:56 PM
You can convince her the first time you see her. She gives you some war assets. I "romanced" her in ME2 but I don't know if that would influence whether she changes her name or not.
---
Thunder up!
PSN ID: [HSK] xmegazord
#10SimSmash312Posted 3/11/2012 8:07:41 PM
Interestingly enough, my forgetting about her seems to have saved her. I learned too late that Kelly was on the Citadel so I didn't get a chance to talk to her but after completing the mission, there was no mention of her whatsoever. No mention of her death by the human and batarian and no name plate on the Normandy's wall of the dead. So in this case, I consider her alive and really good at hiding. :D

(Though I also never "romanced" her and got her to take care of my fish which everyone else seems to have done so \( o)/ )