The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Help with gibbed save editor...changing class abilities possible>?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Help with gibbed save editor...changing class abilities possible>?
4 years ago#1
Hey so I am pretty new to Gibs saved editor. I am trying to basically make a custom class. I want to be an adept but have Incinerate and CryoBlast in addition to the normal adept stuff, willing to sacrifice one or two adept spells if necessary to do this.

I thought I was on the right track, I went into the Power Collection in the editor and replaced the abilities I wanted to get rid of with incinerate and cryoblast by changing the name and the class name of the abilities...for example.

I changed:

with the name BioticGrenade

to read:

with the name CryoBlast.

Now I agree this seems all to simple and I probly shoudlnt have assumed it would work...but I am able to add extra squad mate bonus powers by doing this...I have a save where I have both Warp Ammo and Carnage for instance...So I guess my question is...

Is it even possible to edit which abilities your class has? And if so how/what did I do wrong? Thanks a ton in advance!
4 years ago#2
Update...I now have an Adept with the normal Adept Slam, Carnage, Reave, and Warp thats a beast kit.

Would love to still somehow add incinerate and cryoblast but that seems like it may be impossible unless I am missing something. Thanks again in advance hope somebody out there has this figured out cuz I am new to this save editting stuff lol.
4 years ago#3
bump...seems like it may be impossible any1 else ever try this?
4 years ago#4
Can you share how you were able to change class abilities or add abilities to class?
I've changed the Powers (collection) things many time on my vanguard by replacing SFXGameContent.SFXPowerCustomAction_Pull
with SFXGameContent.SFXPowerCustomAction_warp for example and adding a new skill but nothing works
I've also tried editing the coalesced and that still doesnt work
Thanks in advance
4 years ago#5
bump. any update on this? I have also tried to mention posted here, editing the Powers (collection) table and even making sure that the "wheel index" field was appropriate for all powers replaced.

1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Help with gibbed save editor...changing class abilities possible>?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived