Requirements for Peace between Geth & Quarians

#1MaxxKilbridePosted 3/12/2012 10:22:05 PM

Geth vs. Quarians
In order to achieve peace between the two races, you need to get 5 to 7 points. These points are based on your ME2 and ME3 decisions. If you have 4 points or below, you cannot achieve peace.

-Rewrote the Heretics (0 points)
-Destroyed the Heretics (+2 points)
-Tali is NOT exiled (+2 points)
-Tali has been exiled/You did not do the Loyalty Mission (0 points)
-Resolved Legion/Tali conflict either using the Paragon or Renegade options (+1 point)
-N7 Mission: Save the Admiral on Rannoch in ME3 (+1 point)
-N7 Mission: Destroy Geth Squadron on Rannoch in ME3 (+1 point)
-Completed Legion's Mission in ME3 (or no peace)

Useful, but frustrating to me, if this is accurate, I had 3 points. I re-wrote them, had her exiled, I did everything else though!
#2xtakedaPosted 3/12/2012 10:24:21 PM
well... 3 is less then 5 so... I don't see what the problem is. Your choices mattered. Too bad you got Tali exiled :I I didn't know that was possible. I also rewrote the geth tho. That one bit me in the butt lol.
#3ericzeroPosted 3/12/2012 10:26:10 PM
I proved Tali innocent in ME2.
I didn't complete any of the other pre-reqs in ME2.
I've done every sidequest up until that mission except for shutting down the Geth comm. unit and didn't get the option to have both Geth and Quarians. I reloaded a save, did the comms mission first, and was given the option to have both.
---
PSN: xXRoxxisXx
#4Ps2TwilightPosted 3/12/2012 10:27:36 PM
-Resolved Legion/Tali conflict either using the Paragon or Renegade options (+1 point)

So you wont get the point if you chose a side and THEN fixed it with one of them with a Paragon/Renegade option?
---
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i157/Arcana_photos/logo.gif
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i157/Arcana_photos/ps2twilight.png
#5xtakedaPosted 3/12/2012 11:11:07 PM
Ps2Twilight posted...

So you wont get the point if you chose a side and THEN fixed it with one of them with a Paragon/Renegade option?

Yup because if you do that I am sure the one you side against becomes unloyal untill you fix it with a paragon choice.
#6mcshane91Posted 3/13/2012 8:18:36 PM
*Slight Geth spoilers*
Wait, I destroyed the Heretics, saved Tali, and saved the Admiral and I don't think I've gotten a peace option. I'm currently at the choice of destroying the Geth or not after killing the reaper on Rannoch, am I missing something? I think I may have the Geth be destroyed because I heard you lose Tali otherwise.

Can anyone help?
#7xtakedaPosted 3/13/2012 8:22:07 PM
mcshane91 posted...
*Slight Geth spoilers*
Wait, I destroyed the Heretics, saved Tali, and saved the Admiral and I don't think I've gotten a peace option. I'm currently at the choice of destroying the Geth or not after killing the reaper on Rannoch, am I missing something? I think I may have the Geth be destroyed because I heard you lose Tali otherwise.

Can anyone help?

*slight spoilers*

Let the geth upload. Then tali will say you can't let him do that. Then you will have a paragon choice where you rally the fleet. You should then get peace between the Quarians and geth.
#8Ryze82Posted 3/14/2012 2:12:59 PM
Alright thanks for that, was a bit worried there...

and BTW, what exactly does "Warn the fleet" option do?
---
What is this.... "Signature"?
#9Shocking Alberto XPosted 3/14/2012 2:43:36 PM
xtakeda posted...
mcshane91 posted...
*Slight Geth spoilers*

Can anyone help?

*slight spoilers*

Let the geth upload. Then tali will say you can't let him do that. Then you will have a paragon choice where you rally the fleet. You should then get peace between the Quarians and geth.

The Renegade choice there, for me, also allowed peace, FYI.
#10DiminisherPosted 3/14/2012 2:47:45 PM

You also need at least four complete rep bars. This was my problem. Once I pushed it up past 80% everything was fine.