Bioware's lies condensed

#51AxleSaucePosted 3/16/2012 11:23:59 PM
Divinehero posted...
do all u ppl do is whine? ppl are sick of it stop b******* and stop pestering the ppl who actually enjoy the game..

If it bothers you, simply do not click the topic. People don't have to waste time responding to you, and you're not annoyed by the topic itself - it's Win-Win.

It's a relatively simple concept that I'm positive you'll understand.
#52extremegunnerPosted 3/16/2012 11:42:51 PM(edited)
I don't even care about the 16 endings. At least resolve the issue with the armada being stranded on Earth, with the relays gone. Shepard should've told the Star Child to get all the fleets to flee back to their worlds before he initiates the destruction of the relays. Then show what happened to the races you've helped(or not. If you have Wreav ruling and Bakara dead, you will see infighting amongst the krogan again, which means you done **** up.) and your crew a few years down the road. You don't even need to have any VAs for this, just have a few shots of the people rebuilding their worlds, maybe have Liara looking at some Mass Relay tech and then into the sky, giving you some hope that the races might meet again.

Your human crew and the Normandy should then remain on earth, and the whole "they landed on an unknown planet" can be avoided. Joker still gets the chick and everyone is happy.

A rewrite seems impossible now. But expanding on the current one should be plausible.
#53DivineheroPosted 3/16/2012 11:47:51 PM

Divinehero posted...
do all u ppl do is whine? ppl are sick of it stop b******* and stop pestering the ppl who actually enjoy the game..

If it bothers you, simply do not click the topic. People don't have to waste time responding to you, and you're not annoyed by the topic itself - it's Win-Win.

it's hard to do that when at least 25-50% of the topics on the 1st page are of ppl whining about the ending or "bioware/ea's lies" and other nonsense
---
Every time I hear "The Big Bang Theory" I imagine God having sex with something and BOOM the Universe was created. - PatrickSim
#54RufusNKenRSTierPosted 3/16/2012 11:52:53 PM
^ Interesting. So if you walked down a supermarket aisle and found one of the packages in the fruit section contained rotting fruit, you could easily resist the urge to buy one.

HOWEVER if you walked down that same aisle, and multiple packages contained rotting fruit, you would find it harder to avoid buying and consuming said fruit?

That says a lot more about you than it does about anyone or anything else.
---
In Pie, Bond & Tails posts, read "democrat" as "republican".
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/261-politics/59182173
#55meteor9898(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2012 12:02:19 AM

^ Interesting. So if you walked down a supermarket aisle and found one of the packages in the fruit section contained rotting fruit, you could easily resist the urge to buy one.

HOWEVER if you walked down that same aisle, and multiple packages contained rotting fruit, you would find it harder to avoid buying and consuming said fruit?

That says a lot more about you than it does about anyone or anything else.

A more accurate analogy would be that he goes to the supermarket and finds everyone is complaining about the rotten food, and tells them to shut up and stop whining because its not worth the uproar so he can buy his goods in peace.

Seriously, anyone who isn't an indoctrinated fanboy or a Bioware employee should be able to infer from all the topics complaining about the same thing that maybe your own thinking is flawed and that this is a serious problem? But hey, when have fanboys ever made any sense or practiced logic.
#56Witch ElfPosted 3/17/2012 12:24:54 AM
extremegunner posted...
I don't even care about the 16 endings. At least resolve the issue with the armada being stranded on Earth, with the relays gone.

That's deliberate.

It gives BioWare an excuse to have a single starting point for multiple races for future projects, just like how the ending is so pointlessly homogenized.

So if, for example, they decide to have a Mass Effect MMO set in a couple hundred years into the future, they have a nice little singular point in which nearly every race can plausibly start at.

So yes, having so many peoples and such a high number of them stranded is very deliberate.

Although, technically, they're not stranded on Earth. Non-relay travel is limited to a cluster, but that's still a lot of real-estate.
---
"Aw, what did they do to Jenny?" - The Darkness
#57RufusNKenRSTierPosted 3/17/2012 12:45:28 AM
How big is a cluster, exactly, and how quickly can they travel across one?

Also, wouldn't the reverse-chirality races basically be borked on Earth? What could they eat?
---
#58DivineheroPosted 3/17/2012 12:53:04 AM

A more accurate analogy would be that he goes to the supermarket and finds everyone is complaining about the rotten food, and tells them to shut up and stop whining because its not worth the uproar so he can buy his goods in peace.

Seriously, anyone who isn't an indoctrinated fanboy or a Bioware employee should be able to infer from all the topics complaining about the same thing that maybe your own thinking is flawed and that this is a serious problem? But hey, when have fanboys ever made any sense or practiced logic.

not really... i look at it as what's the point of complaining here... on bioware's forum's sure... but complaining here isn't gonna change jack.. but why do i bother arguing... u ppl will never see my side of it as anythin else but "stupid" because ur blinded by ur hatred of the ending
---
Every time I hear "The Big Bang Theory" I imagine God having sex with something and BOOM the Universe was created. - PatrickSim
#59RufusNKenRSTierPosted 3/17/2012 12:59:37 AM

it's hard to do that when at least 25-50% of the topics on the 1st page are of ppl whining about the ending or "bioware/ea's lies" and other nonsense
---

No, my analogy fits. If the topic is entitled "BIOWARE'S LIES CONDENSED" you can take that as a pretty clear indicator of what you're going to find when you click.
---
#60meteor9898(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2012 1:06:35 AM
u ppl will never see my side of it as anythin else but "stupid" because ur blinded by ur hatred of the ending

WAAAAAHHHHHHH! Whose whining now?

99.99% of the world complain about things they cant change, but they still do it. Why? To facilitate discussion, independent thought, to not be like those indoctrinated husks that are considered so vile in the game because they don't possess an identity, but I'm sure Bioware would prefer us like that so we'd buy more of their shiny, highly polished crap without question.

All your posts sound like they're from a butthurt little kid and I'm fairly certain you made your account when you were 5.