Bioware's lies condensed

#71DiogoShadowJorgPosted 3/17/2012 1:52:47 AM(edited)
meteor9898 posted...
give it a rest meteor9898,and learn to accept that people have diferent tastes.

If you think what he says he's bad,than I have to tell you that you are even worse,because insulting others like you do is for people who don't have the patience for a reasonable argument.
There's a space after the comma. Just sayin'.

And I'm supposed to care? This is how I write outside of a computer,not a single portuguese (I'm portuguese,duh) teacher complained about it,so,I must be writing right.

And this is the internet,we have no need for gramar nazis.

Edit: And I'm aware that this is a english post,but from portuguese to english,there's really not much of a difference between how you write.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#72Lafiel_and_JintPosted 3/17/2012 6:00:42 AM
BioWare didn't lie, they are just incapable of cashing their own check. It's a deja vu of the SWtOR when the developers were talking about how different the combat/abilities/raid will be from the norm, and then, well...
#73DraconisRexPosted 3/17/2012 6:00:50 AM
Sticky!
---
If you download hacked games to not pay for them. You're a thief. Period.
#74meteor9898(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2012 6:06:57 AM

And I'm supposed to care? This is how I write outside of a computer,not a single portuguese (I'm portuguese,duh) teacher complained about it,so,I must be writing right.

And this is the internet,we have no need for gramar nazis.

Edit: And I'm aware that this is a english post,but from portuguese to english,there's really not much of a difference between how you write.

I'm Asian. In my continent a space follows a comma, see?
#75BusardPosted 3/17/2012 6:31:19 AM
[irony] It's no lie about the Rachni, saving the queen in ME1 or killing her is worth... 200 war assets difference. That has "huge consequences [...] in the final battle with the Reapers". [/irony]
#76RocketBGPosted 3/17/2012 6:37:41 AM
LOL @ the part where he talked about ending A, B and C!:D

RED,BLUE,GREEN IS ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT LOL
#77Nova StalkerPosted 3/17/2012 6:39:35 AM
Requested a sticky because I know it will never happen and it just goes to prove the kind of mods GameFaqs has.
---
PSN: NovaOBedlam
#78KrootahnPosted 3/17/2012 6:42:12 AM

Ending A, B, C? moar leik ending r, g, b, immariteguise?

But seriously... look in the Mass Effect 3\BIOGame\CookedPCConsole, the files containing the ending FMVs are literally called:

BioD_End002_510Red.pcc
BioD_End002_520Blue.pcc
BioD_End002_530Green.pcc

Yeah they really just didn't give a ****.
#79meteor9898(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2012 6:48:22 AM

Ending A, B, C? moar leik ending r, g, b, immariteguise?

But seriously... look in the Mass Effect 3\BIOGame\CookedPCConsole, the files containing the ending FMVs are literally called:

BioD_End002_510Red.pcc
BioD_End002_520Blue.pcc
BioD_End002_530Green.pcc

Yeah they really just didn't give a ****.

You wanna see not giving a f***? Just....just watch this video. I cant link it enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm82gjZDIDU
#80_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 3/17/2012 8:01:38 AM(edited)
digitalwill2000 posted...
kazuyamishima posted...
Oh come on. People need to stop this. Every freaking developer says things like this about their game and the development process.

How many studio's claim to "listen to the fans" or exaggerate their game mechanics.

This is pretty ordinary. Not even at the Molyneux level, which is like the unofficial point where you have to draw the line, and marketing turns into deception and games pull a "bait and switch".

OH, SO THAT MAKES IT OKAY?? OH, OKAY THEN. GUYS, ITS 'OUR' FAULT FOR TRUSTING A SERVICE WE PAID FOR, NOT THE LIARS BEHIND BIOwARE.

All right man whatever. I recognize that they do deceive to an extent, but not any more then other developers. That doesnt make it ok, but it makes a public outcry for any one single developer at least.... unexpected . I'm just saying that maybe, just maybe, people are overreacting a little bit. Of course I should know I'd just get the all-caps GTFO response.

Anyway, dont mind me, continue, where were we.. oh .. right "BOOooHH BiopWarz!!11One!1"
---
I5 760 | MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II | 8GB 1600MHz | WD 1TB 7200Rpm | Corsair VX 550w | CM Gladiator | Samsung S24A350H | Corsair Vengeance K90 | Logitech G500