When Picking Up A new weapon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. When Picking Up A new weapon

User Info: lucky769

lucky769
4 years ago#1
When you pick up a new weapon you get three choices. I really didn't see any explanation for these choices. Can someone explain or send me a link where I can read up on this? Thanks in advance.

User Info: crunchy612

crunchy612
4 years ago#2
Change Loadout - change your weapon selection.
Continue - ignore equipping the new weapon
Equip - equip the new weapon
"I prefer 'Infiltrate them and sabotage from inside'." - Nykza
"It's like trading my Longsword for Flashbombs." -Ecc

User Info: imjinxed13

imjinxed13
4 years ago#3
yeah what he said... you should have also been playing long enough to try the 3 choices... you find 3 weapons in the first mission on mars... c'mon now...

lucky769
4 years ago#4
That is where I am at the beginning of the story and I stopped there to find out more before I get too deep into the story. So please do not pre-judge me. I have played these games long enough. Just wanted some clarification since these games no longer come with detail info anymore.

User Info: Rodimus_Prime

Rodimus_Prime
4 years ago#5
This is the first game where they did that. The options were pretty self explanatory in my opinion.
"There is no way for you to stop, my relentless advance."-Frederic from Eternal Sonata

lucky769
4 years ago#6
I am happy you picked up on it right away but Change Loadout meant nothing to me until now.

User Info: imjinxed13

imjinxed13
4 years ago#7
the first time i equipped... then the next weapon i saw i saved it and then tried the other options... i can't get over the fact that you stopped playing to find out... and to your "judging" point... fair enough... stopping the game would have never occurred to me... not until i can't keep my eyes open...
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. When Picking Up A new weapon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived