- Damage increased from [60.9-76.1] to [67.0-83.8]

Hurricane SMG
- Damage increased from [93.2-116.5] to [102.5-128.1]

Crusader Shotgun
- Damage increased from [442.1-552.6] to [486.6-608.3]

Indra Sniper Rifle
- Damage increased from [54.1-67.6] to [62.6-78.2]

Singularity Power
- Fixed a bug where the base duration that enemies are held in the air was still 3 seconds.
Should now be 6 seconds, as the April 24 changes specify.

Geth Horde Wave Data
- (Gold) Wave 6: reduced number of Hunters from 4 to 2
- (Gold) Wave 6: increased number of Rocket Troopers from 2 to 3
- (Gold) Wave 6: added a single Geth Prime
- (Gold) Wave 10: reduced number of Pyros from 4 to 3
- (Gold) Wave 10: increased number of Geth Primes from 2 to 3

Card Data
- 255 max cap on ammo, medigel, rockets, shields - they should grant equipment items instead if maxed
- Respec cards are now uncommon rather than rare
- Increasing XP bonuses for character cards

Pretty happy about the rest of the changes, but really? The last hurricane buff made it stupid OP. This is just absurd now. Unless they're trying to bring the N7 weapons up to Valiant level. If that's the case they've got a lot more ground to cover to make the eagle worth using
---
Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.
#2SKA_Posted 5/16/2012 10:23:47 AM
i have to disagree, with it's current ammo capacity it will never be OP. it is just crazy good.
---
it's not easy being this awesome and modest
#3Dangaard(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 10:30:34 AM
I don't find it to be too much of a problem. Heat sink gives you 40% more ammo and a 40% larger clip. And since lightweight doesn't work, you can throw on extended barrel to make your shots count even more. The other part is knowing when not to bother shooting at something because it's too far away for you to hit it. Being a turian helps a lot of course.
---
Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.
#4GamemakoPosted 5/16/2012 11:30:26 AM(edited)
Dangaard posted...
I don't find it to be too much of a problem. Heat sink gives you 40% more ammo and a 40% larger clip. And since lightweight doesn't work, you can throw on extended barrel to make your shots count even more. The other part is knowing when not to bother shooting at something because it's too far away for you to hit it. Being a turian helps a lot of course.

Heatsink gives you an 82% larger clip (1/0.55 = 1.8182) and 82% more spare ammo. I'd have to calculate myself whether the barrel or clip is better after that, but regardless, dat DPS. I think they're trying REALLY hard to make the Turian Soldier not suck.

//EDIT: And the Eagle's DPS is still trumped by the Tempest. Lollerskates.
---
One can only wonder at how such idiocy invariably comes to power.
ESTIMATE THE CATACLYSM. CALCULATE THE APOCALYPSE.
#5Dangaard(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 12:54:17 PM

Heatsink gives you an 82% larger clip (1/0.55 = 1.8182) and 82% more spare ammo. I'd have to calculate myself whether the barrel or clip is better after that, but regardless, dat DPS. I think they're trying REALLY hard to make the Turian Soldier not suck.

This is why I should just leave math to you >_>

In terms of barrel over clip though, I don't know about straight dps, but burst DPS tends to be better as you move up the difficulty, so I'd prefer barrel. And it in theory saves you ammo as well.
---
#6timerider4Posted 5/16/2012 12:57:06 PM
You'd think they would nerf the Valiant already. There isn't much point in using anything else with it the way it is.
---
"...Everytime I do it now I imagine the gnome screaming 'THE GNOME DOES NOT LIKE TO BE TOUCHED.'" - themagicpainman, on HL2 Ep.2's Little Rocket Man
#7Dangaard(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 1:45:09 PM
it seems more likely that they're bringing the other N7 weapons up to the Valiant's level. Slowly. The hurricane is pretty much there. Slap AP ammo on it and it will melt everything at close range. Close-mid range if you're a turian, and even further if you're a turian soldier.

They've got a long way to go with the Eagle though.
---
#8GamemakoPosted 5/16/2012 2:12:01 PM
Dangaard posted...
The hurricane is pretty much there. Slap AP ammo on it and it will melt everything at close range. Close-mid range if you're a turian, and even further if you're a turian soldier.

Oh yes. With an AP mod level 1 (note that ammo mods are not the same as SP ammo powers!), you get 50% armor reduction. The DPS on a Hurricane 1 with AP level 1 mod against armor is 563.64 (before including the 10% damage increase), more than any other weapon in the game against armor. Hurricane X with level 3 AP mod is just plain unholy; fortunately, we will likely never see the Hurricane X in MP.
---
One can only wonder at how such idiocy invariably comes to power.
ESTIMATE THE CATACLYSM. CALCULATE THE APOCALYPSE.
#9Dangaard(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 2:34:57 PM
Recipe for absurd damage: Turian soldier specced with prox mine debuff and marksman. Equip Hurricane. Add extended barrel and heat sink. Equip SMG Rail 3, AP Mod 3, Stabilization Mod 3. Use proxy mine. Activate Marksman. Spray and lol.

Quite a lot of fun actually. It kind of reminds me of playing original UT with the minigun.
---
#10SKA_Posted 5/17/2012 12:27:17 AM(edited)
lul, you mean the original UT with the flak cannon. destroyed everything in mid-close range.
---
it's not easy being this awesome and modest