Is the operation over already?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Is the operation over already?
4 years ago#1
I promoted 2 characters today (only day I had any time to play), went to work, and didn't get home till now.

Is it too late for me to get a 3rd to level 20?
4 years ago#2
I'm guessing it's over. According to the site I went to, it ends 5/27 at 5PM PST.
4 years ago#3
When do we get our reward? I know I promoted 3 and haven't gotten any messages.
GT: XTastyBeverageX
i7-2600k / Radeon 5970 / 8 gigs RAM
4 years ago#4
^I think the reward is usually 1-2 days (not using exact time because don't know exat time up to now XD) after the end of each 'event'.

Though I never got mine from the one before this one. I did finish the Must do Full Extraction on Gold. o.O
4 years ago#5
I didn't get mine last time either but I sent a polite email to EA customer support and got one sent to me manually within a couple of hours. They can be quite nice about it if you are prepared to speak up and ask.
"An RTFM error has occurred. Please try again later"
- Me
4 years ago#6
tuesday at the earliest, wednesday if we are lucky., thursday through never if bioware/EA stay the course.

Delta123456789 posted...
I didn't get mine last time either but I sent a polite email to EA customer support and got one sent to me manually within a couple of hours. They can be quite nice about it if you are prepared to speak up and ask.

you should be cordial
it's not easy being this awesome and modest
(message deleted)
4 years ago#8
From experience, you get it between Tuesday Evening through Thursday. Call them if you have not gotten it by Friday. I had chatted with them on a Friday when I didn't get my commendation and they fixed it for me and I got the commendation. After that, I automatically got the commendation last operation silencer weekend. Hopefully, I don't have to chat with them again on this one.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Is the operation over already?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived