Import save from mass effect 3 do I keep the money?

#1KGenouskePosted 8/20/2012 3:53:45 PM
Import save from mass effect 3 do I keep the money and mods?

Can the mods be upgraded to X or only the weapons?
#2Icehound2Posted 8/20/2012 7:40:34 PM(edited)
Yes, you keep all your previous cash, weapons and mods. If you miss any mods or weapons during the game, you can buy them from requisitions for a fee.

EDIT: Sorry missed the second sentence. The mods go up to V (rank 5), and the weapons can be upgraded to X (rank 10). When you pick up a weapon in NG+ it increases 5 ranks automatically. So if you upgraded your Tempest to V in the first game, then when you pick up the Tempest in NG+ it will automatically hit X. Unfortunately, this also means you have fork over money twice for the spectre weapons (Black Widow, Paladin and Wraith) to get those to X.
---
Reading this thread was a terrible experience.
#3DangaardPosted 8/21/2012 8:26:40 AM
Icehound2 posted...
When you pick up a weapon in NG+ it increases 5 ranks automatically. So if you upgraded your Tempest to V in the first game, then when you pick up the Tempest in NG+ it will automatically hit X. Unfortunately, this also means you have fork over money twice for the spectre weapons (Black Widow, Paladin and Wraith) to get those to X.

Not quite. When you pick up a weapon again, it upgrades by 2 levels. You'll have to pay to upgrade it the rest of the way to X.
---
Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.
#4Icehound2Posted 8/21/2012 2:04:48 PM
I could have sworn it was 5...
---
Reading this thread was a terrible experience.