Miranda chain quests (spoilers)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Miranda chain quests (spoilers)
3 years ago#1
So I forgot to go see Miranda for the first conversation because I'm trying to blitz through most of this game with my Engineer. Will I be able to initiate the 2nd conversation even though I missed the 1st one and warn her about Kai Lang and give her Alliance funds? Or is she pretty much doomed to die now?
---
M4A78T-E | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.21 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 (4 x 4GB) RAM | GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1024 MB
3 years ago#2
Send flowers
3 years ago#3
And save a spot on the memorial wall.
---
DF: So why can a Marauder roll but a multiplayer Turian can't?
Delta1-9: You are fighting female turian husks. You have reach but they have flexibility.
3 years ago#4
I'm assuming this means she's going to die then? Or is everyone just going to post nonsense?
---
M4A78T-E | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.21 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 (4 x 4GB) RAM | GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1024 MB
3 years ago#5
Yes she is going to die
3 years ago#6
Dang. Oh well...my other 2 Sheps saved her so at least it'll be different. Not like she makes a big impact if you haven't romanced her anyway. Just more sadness in the game, I guess.
---
2 years ago#7
Well, I was able to speak to her the second time even though I missed the first and was able to warn her about Kai Lang, as well as granting her Alliance funding for the third meeting. Hopefully that's all that's needed to save her.
---
2 years ago#8
You also cant break off the romance if you romanced her in ME2, or she dies.
---
it's not easy being this awesome and modest
2 years ago#9
Ah interesting. No, I romanced Tali with my Engineer so I should be good.
---
2 years ago#10
SKA_ posted...
You also cant break off the romance if you romanced her in ME2, or she dies.

Well actually you can, just make sure you 'lock in' your romance option before seeing her the last time in the Citadel.
---
Proud Quitting Returner.
Yancy so kawaii ~ http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbremyDrun1qlpahho1_500.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Miranda chain quests (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived