Origin (EA) Is no longer running error

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Origin (EA) Is no longer running error

User Info: Tarlin1

Tarlin1
4 years ago#1
All right, so I recently had to reinstall windows and when I put ME3 back on and tried to start it through Origin it says Origin (EA) Is no longer running. Mass Effect 3 will now close at the start menu. I've checked my firewall and it's exempted and everything. When I try to open it directly through the exe file it comes up with a little window that says that Origin isn't even installed. Anyone have any clues?
FC: 1590 2298 4638

User Info: Delta123456789

Delta123456789
4 years ago#2
If all else fails I'd try reinstalling origin. If you just copied origin system files to another computer I doubt they would recognise it properly. A lot of programs have problems if you copy and paste files to another computer rather than doing a proper install on the new computer.

Is it different from the normal "can't connect to server" issue? Could just be origin being down if not.
DF: So why can a Marauder roll but a multiplayer Turian can't?
Delta1-9: You are fighting female turian husks. You have reach but they have flexibility.

User Info: Tarlin1

Tarlin1
4 years ago#3
I fresh installed mass effect 3 and didn't copy the files, Origin was on a seperate hard drive. But I uninstalled and reinstalled anyway and there was no change
FC: 1590 2298 4638
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Origin (EA) Is no longer running error

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived