what happens to your love interest? *Spoilers*

#11EZXSniperZzzPosted 1/18/2013 11:53:37 PM
They all freaking died cause that's the one I like the most.
---
"Troy, we have to rise to the occasion like Ripley and kick monster butt in our undies" - Abed Nadir
Steam/Origin - NoizeSeeker
#12BeriornPosted 1/19/2013 2:35:38 PM
It has been stated by Bioware that if you pick the red pill and get the "gasp for breath" part (with enough Readiness) Shepard survives, is found and reunited with crew and love interest.
---
"Oh yeah!"
~ Lucius the Eternal on most things.
#13Icehound2Posted 1/19/2013 11:41:48 PM
Beriorn posted...
It has been stated by Bioware that if you pick the red pill and get the "gasp for breath" part (with enough Readiness) Shepard survives, is found and reunited with crew and love interest.

Are you serious? When did they say that?
---
M4A78T-E | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.21 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 (4 x 4GB) RAM | GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1024 MB
#14SlashmanSGPosted 1/20/2013 10:30:02 AM
Beriorn posted...

He's not, and they didn't.
---
Fight Science with Wood
http://i25.tinypic.com/atri29.jpg http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8299/0341551001256026444.gif
#15DoctorEggmanPosted 1/21/2013 12:47:35 PM
Icehound2 posted...
Beriorn posted...

never
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://imgur.com/n8yh1
#16rikvanoostendePosted 1/31/2013 4:16:57 AM
You want the ending this way. Every decent story ends well with a bang (death, goes to heaven, or transcends life another way) or ends terribly with a fizzle (marriage, getting babies, jumping sharks)
---
'The last game was a lot better. This one is just a dumbed down spinoff, unworthy of its title, made for casual gamers.'
- Any 'hardcore' gamer on every sequel
#17Delta123456789Posted 1/31/2013 5:11:43 AM
rikvanoostende posted...
You want the ending this way. Every decent story ends well with a bang (death, goes to heaven, or transcends life another way) or ends terribly with a fizzle (marriage, getting babies, jumping sharks)

That's a bit of an exaggeration, endings don't need to be super-dramatic. Understated or bittersweet ones can be just as good. I agree death and what follows are an easy way to create drama and round off a story though.
---
DF: So why can a Marauder roll but a multiplayer Turian can't?
Delta1-9: You are fighting female turian husks. You have reach but they have flexibility.
#18JamieK1981Posted 2/2/2013 3:26:29 AM
i can live with the speculation if there was more shep-based dlcs and games to carry on the story, but at the end, EVERYTHING needs to be sorted, speculation is more boring and annoying then a bad ending all together.

Bioware is just being lazy and cheap to just say 'speculate'.....such laziness,
#19Delta123456789Posted 2/2/2013 5:05:53 AM
JamieK1981 posted...
EVERYTHING needs to be sorted, speculation is more boring and annoying then a bad ending all together.

Bioware is just being lazy and cheap to just say 'speculate'.....such laziness,

EVERYTHING needs to be sorted? So any movie that ends with some ambiguity (like Inception) is flawed and needs fixing? I'm not saying BW couldn't have done better but there's nothing wrong with not showing absolutely everything. Heck some genres like horror (e.g. Silent Hill) have ambiguity and "what the heck just happened?" as a key source of atmosphere and unease, and would be cheapened if some mundane explanation was given.
---
DF: So why can a Marauder roll but a multiplayer Turian can't?
Delta1-9: You are fighting female turian husks. You have reach but they have flexibility.
#20Damiand77Posted 2/9/2013 2:10:16 AM
SKA_ posted...
The Shepard becomes a legend, Don't forget to buy DLC!

You ass!
lol
Still it was funny.

I'm hoping the new DLC will be a post game DLC where you track down your buddies and love interest Liara, so they can get together and l can cry like a girl.