I just had the weirdest glitch happen. FREE MONEY (sorta)

#1capgamerPosted 2/2/2013 10:43:50 AM
I wish I had fraps, would have been funny to record it.

Anyway, I joined a silver vs. reapers mission with 2 people in it just as they were finishing wave 2. They kept firing at the enemies and getting tons of kills but I couldn't see any enemies anywhere. I wasn't taking any damage but I also couldn't seem to damage the invisible enemies (if I was even hitting them: I just tried to aim where my teammates were aiming.)

Finally on wave 5 or whatever when ravagers spawn the ravagers were the only things that could damage me. I still couldn't see them, but I could see their triple missiles coming out of nowhere and hitting me. They killed me a few times because they were literally firing out of thin air. I don't think I was damaging them, either.

Freaking bizarre. I got some free money out of it and full extraction because those two guys were apparently awesome enough to beat silver with only 2 people, but yeah... never seen anything like it!
---
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown
#2capgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:48:05 AM
Oh and some other weird things happened too. We got a mission to activate devices. I went around and activated all 4 but the hud kept showing there was one more to activate. Then it said "Mission Failed" and immediately "Mission Success" or whatever and we got the cash.

When we got a mission to carry things around I couldn't see them so I had to let my teammates do it.
---
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown
#3stabitoPosted 2/2/2013 10:55:45 AM
i used up my last cryo rounds 1 ammo went into a game and left in round 2 when i went to select my ammo equipment i noticed i now have 2 level 1 cryo rounds but apparently lost 2 level 3 cryo round ammo
---
Lifes greatest mystery http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=75249&topic=43886398 can YOU!!! explain it