So I discovered a new way to use the gun in the end *Spoilers*

#1DaedraMaster702Posted 2/15/2013 4:00:27 PM
So I played through the final mission again ( I was bored) and when it got time to make my decision of the fate of the galaxy, I was like......I wonder what happens when I SHOOT THE STARCHILD. so i did. don't d you ever do it. it kinda continues the cycle. so yea........seriously DON'T DO IT!
---
Show the world that love is still the life you must embrace
Or you children of today are children of the grave!
#2SlashmanSGPosted 2/15/2013 4:02:53 PM
Ultra Mega Old 3000. This was added in the Extended Cut DLC.
---
Fight Science with Wood
http://i25.tinypic.com/atri29.jpg http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8299/0341551001256026444.gif
#3InfestedAdamPosted 2/15/2013 6:06:55 PM
Interesting, first time hearing about this as I only just watched the extended scene via YouTube instead of replaying the last bit....
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#4InfestedAdamPosted 2/15/2013 6:11:30 PM
Well that ending felt kind of depressing. Still, I wonder how well will her beacon last compared to that of the Proteans.
---
#5GamemakoPosted 2/16/2013 5:50:37 AM
InfestedAdam posted...
Well that ending felt kind of depressing. Still, I wonder how well will her beacon last compared to that of the Proteans.

That ending is the same as the one where you just reject his options in dialogue. The next cycle finds Liara's beacons and avoids the war. The Buzz Aldrin stinger is replaced by one with aliens telling Liara's story. Not sure how you missed it.
---
All of the pieces that puzzled their journey are now in position to land.
#6InfestedAdamPosted 2/16/2013 9:30:46 PM
Gamemako posted...
That ending is the same as the one where you just reject his options in dialogue. The next cycle finds Liara's beacons and avoids the war. The Buzz Aldrin stinger is replaced by one with aliens telling Liara's story. Not sure how you missed it.

Strange, I cannot recall that at whole. Either it's been too long since I've seen the ending or I haven't seen the endings again since the retconning. Guess I'll need to load up a save file and actually replay the last bits.
---