Multiplayer dead?

#1chocomogPosted 7/28/2013 6:11:43 PM
It's been "Searching for games" for the last 15 minutes. i'm not restricting the game type at all.
---
https://sites.google.com/site/pokemontacticssrpg/home
Pokemon Tactics: The fan made Pokemon SRPG
#2ArkhamEscapeePosted 7/28/2013 10:26:08 PM
Do you have the DLC? That's usually the problem in this case.
---
PSN Agnol117
http://agnolsfiction.tumblr.com/ <-- My fiction blog
#3Delta123456789Posted 7/29/2013 1:37:34 AM
Yeah, you can't join games with people who have DLC that you don't, so most games won't be available if you don't install all the free DLC.
---
DF: So why can a Marauder roll but a multiplayer Turian can't?
Delta1-9: You are fighting female turian husks. You have reach but they have flexibility.
#4chocomog(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 8:05:23 AM
ah gotcha. thanks
---
https://sites.google.com/site/pokemontacticssrpg/home
Pokemon Tactics: The fan made Pokemon SRPG
#5AfroSquirrelPosted 8/2/2013 5:40:44 AM
There's a fair number of games with no DLC, but if you only have some of the DLC you're not going to find anything. It's basically all or nothing.
---
This isn't 1950. Girls develop way later than they used to because human lifespans have increased - Lavos_Fanboy
#6Delta123456789Posted 8/2/2013 6:00:17 AM
AfroSquirrel posted...
There's a fair number of games with no DLC, but if you only have some of the DLC you're not going to find anything. It's basically all or nothing.

Man I feel bad for all the people playing without DLC. None of the interesting new weapons, gear and classes, no Dragoons or Collectors. The Vanilla classes seem very plain when you compare them to later ones like the Shadow, Juggernaut, or Volus. You're missing out on half the content that way.
---
Delta1-9: You are fighting female turian husks. You have reach but they have flexibility.
#7CouriousLanayaPosted 8/2/2013 8:58:21 AM
I guess that's why I couldn't find a game, I have to download the DLC despite me finishing downloading the game.
#8imjinxed13Posted 8/2/2013 12:05:32 PM
Delta123456789 posted...
Man I feel bad for all the people playing without DLC. None of the interesting new weapons, gear and classes, no Dragoons or Collectors. The Vanilla classes seem very plain when you compare them to later ones like the Shadow, Juggernaut, or Volus. You're missing out on half the content that way.

i like the new classes, i just hate that they make the original ones obsolete... when i want to play the default characters, if you run into people using the new ones you may as well not even be playing...
#9ZoetropeZPosted 8/8/2013 7:36:46 AM
^^-- so untrue =]

Human Soldier Claymore, Human Infiltrator BW (or Claymore, or even Mantis, heh), Human Sentinel Talon, Human Adept anything, heck all these are super fun to play IMO. The only basic human I don't enjoy personally is the Engineer, but I've seen people destroy with it so it's obviously viable.

I guess once you finish all the challenges and no longer in need of credits for anything, it becomes less about optimizing your challenge point- and credit acquisition and more about just having fun? Just my $.02.

Z.
#10Delta123456789Posted 8/8/2013 11:43:59 AM
ZoetropeZ posted...
^^-- so untrue =]

Human Soldier Claymore, Human Infiltrator BW (or Claymore, or even Mantis, heh), Human Sentinel Talon, Human Adept anything, heck all these are super fun to play IMO. The only basic human I don't enjoy personally is the Engineer, but I've seen people destroy with it so it's obviously viable.

I guess once you finish all the challenges and no longer in need of credits for anything, it becomes less about optimizing your challenge point- and credit acquisition and more about just having fun? Just my $.02.

Z.

The basic humans are certainly viable but none of the base classes or weapons are really top-tier, and they don't have the variety of the later ones. I really liked how later classes and powers were very creative and introduced completely different playstyles like the Assassin Shadow, Heavy Juggernaut, Medic Volus etc. etc.
---