Max War Assets with DLC and no MP? -possible SPOILERS-

#1saberw60Posted 10/17/2013 5:25:54 AM
So it seems I've achieved a War Asset total that people seem to believe is not possible without using MP and through transferring save files from ME1 and ME2.

DLC I have for each game:

ME1:

None

ME2:

Shadow Broker
Cerberus Network
Project Overlord
Kasumi - Stolen Memory

ME3:

Leviathan
Omega
Citadel
From Ashes
Extended Cut

Military Strength: 7926
Readiness Rating: 50%
Effective Military Strength: 3963

I'm wondering if anyone else also experienced this amount of Assets.

Thanks.
#2mech goukiPosted 10/17/2013 5:29:20 AM
Bring Down the Sky is free. Why didn't you get it?
---
http://cyberakuma.livejournal.com/ - Shining Blade Translations
http://cyberakumamechgouki.blogspot.com/ - Skip Beat! PS2 story
#3saberw60(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 5:31:30 AM
mech gouki posted...
Bring Down the Sky is free. Why didn't you get it?

Origin decided not to post DLC for ME1, and I didn't feel like going through the trouble of using Bioware's site. :/

Also, I just checked my game again, and the Total is now 12201...
#4saberw60(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 5:36:28 AM
Going down the list I have:

Alien: 1901
Alliance: 5756
Asari: 698
Crucible: 610
Ex-Cerberus: 260
Krogan: 875
Geth: 815
Salarian: 153
Turian: 643
Quarian: 490
#5mech goukiPosted 10/17/2013 5:44:45 AM
You have 5K alliance? Without promotions?
---
http://cyberakuma.livejournal.com/ - Shining Blade Translations
http://cyberakumamechgouki.blogspot.com/ - Skip Beat! PS2 story
#6saberw60(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 6:51:02 AM
Yes. I have not played the Multiplayer this entire playthrough and I achieved a Total rating of 12201. After doing the Armax Arsenal Arena countless times, the rating dropped to 7926. After checking it again this morning to copy over the War Assets, it skyrocketed back over to 12201, and those assets I previously typed are the amounts it showed.
#7saberw60(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 6:53:13 AM
I also forgot to mention that this is before the Priority: Cerberus Headquarters Mission, so the playthrough is technically not complete.
#8ShangrayPosted 10/18/2013 4:17:15 AM
saberw60 posted...
I have not played the Multiplayer this entire playthrough

That kinda implies that you did play Multi, just not during that particular playthrough. Any promotions attained in the past are automatically added to your War Assets for any Shepard, even new ones.
---
'Screw the rules, I've got money!' - Seto Kaiba, YGO Abridged
'Requiescat in Pace' - Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Assassin's Creed 2/Brotherhood
#9saberw60(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 4:45:47 AM
Shangray posted...
saberw60 posted...
I have not played the Multiplayer this entire playthrough

That kinda implies that you did play Multi, just not during that particular playthrough. Any promotions attained in the past are automatically added to your War Assets for any Shepard, even new ones.

Yet, I have not. The last time I played the entire Mass Effect Franchise, including 3, was back in May of this year. I had played the multiplayer extensively during this time, as well. Afterwards, I had to stop as my priorities were focused in other areas. I started replaying the franchise again in mid-September.
#10ShangrayPosted 10/18/2013 5:03:45 AM
Well, you say that you have played Multi extensively during May. Any promotions you attained then are stored server-side, so any new Shepard created after that period (even if the game was uninstalled) profit from it.

Example:

I had a situation months back with a really nasty virus, which led me to delete my old account on my pc (the virus was account-bound). As a result, I lost my saves for the Mass Effect trilogy (and my achievements for 2 and 3, strangely). I recently installed ME3 again and my new Shepard would still profit from old promotions.

Also, you gain 75 War Assets per promotion, so it can increase fairly fast since leveling in Multi is really easy.

You might want to check how many promotions you have gained ;)
---
'Screw the rules, I've got money!' - Seto Kaiba, YGO Abridged
'Requiescat in Pace' - Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Assassin's Creed 2/Brotherhood