Bluetooth headset Communication

#1CaelestinePosted 10/22/2013 2:52:13 PM
Has anyone been successful in setting up a Bluetooth headset for in game communication. My desktop have blue tooth and I was able to pair the headset with the computer.

I set it as the default communication device under Playback device and the default device for Recording device. Boot up ME3 and select the Bluetooth device for both the in game communication playback and mic. I tested it with a solo lobby. I press <tab> to talk and notice the speaker icon flashes on my character card on the lobby panel but I cannot hear any playback on my headset or the speaker. Is that normal? ie. the game does not playback your own voice.
#2SKA_Posted 10/22/2013 3:15:20 PM
go into a full lobby and ask them if they hear you
---
it's not easy being this awesome and modest
#3Delta123456789Posted 10/23/2013 2:04:48 AM
If you are with friends you could also use Skype to talk to them. I heard someone say there was less delay on that than on Steam voice chat (Origin may be the same).
---
DF: So why can a Marauder roll but a multiplayer Turian can't?
Delta1-9: You are fighting female turian husks. You have reach but they have flexibility.
#4SKA_Posted 10/23/2013 6:31:38 AM
skype sucks, better to use ventrillo or team speak for game chat.
---
it's not easy being this awesome and modest
#5Caelestine(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 11:53:21 AM
Thanks for the suggestion guys. Guess I should have ask in an open lobby :p
#6Strykerr85Posted 11/4/2013 4:47:10 PM
I've used my bluetooth earpiece in game before. I just connected it with my computer (even after the game was loaded) and went into sound options and selected it from the menu for input and output.

Works for me... /shrug
#7Caelestine(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 9:23:05 AM
Thanks Strykerr. It worked some of the time for me. I think the connection sometimes drop if I have a very long period of inactivity. Probably back to wire solution :(