Worth subbing to now?

#1kamikaze135Posted 5/22/2013 6:57:49 AM
I just got into RIFT again after being away for a few months. Had a ton of fun with it. However, I can't leave the trial area.....and I haven't even hit 20 yet, lol. Anyway, is it worth subscribing to since it's going free to play next month? Do subscribers get any sort of advantage?
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#2vahndragonwingPosted 5/22/2013 7:52:48 AM
If you have a full version already, then not really. When it goes F2P, if you have already purchased a full copy of the game, you get more bag/character slots than those who haven't. If you own Storm Legion, you also unlock the SL souls which will be purchase only when it goes F2P.

If you sub after it goes F2P, you get a bonus to like, EXP, favor, and currency, IIRC, for as long as you're subbed.
---
IMO
#3xLexLuth0rxPosted 5/22/2013 10:36:30 AM
Yeah I had a similar question. I bought the CE at launch and then bought the Ascended Gift Pack... trying to figure out if I should resub as well or just wait. Sounds like I'll just wait it out.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof*, he was gone."
#4kamikaze135(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 12:22:24 PM
Thanks for the heads up
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#5MarikhenPosted 5/23/2013 7:47:10 PM
I'm waiting. I'll probably play at leveling a few alts between now and then, but I won't bother really playing until the F2P launch.
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.