coming from WoW, want to try this game... several questions
- Topic Archived
1. what is the level cap and how much play time will it take me to get there? how significant is max level content vs leveling up?
2. what is the penalty for dying?
3. how's the community? is the ratio of asses to sane humans at least reasonable?
4. considering the game is free-to-play, does that make it pay-to-win? what exactly does the store have to sell?
5. to what degree is this game a "WoW clone"?
6. if i played a Feral Druid (ie. shapeshift into cat) and Hunter (ie. beast tamer and ranger) on WoW, what class will i enjoy most here? not necessarily the class that's most similar, but something with a theme that's close to one of those classes.
sorry if this is a lot of questions for a game that i plan to "jump right in" to, but it will put my mind at ease to know these things.
Official Ninetales of the Pokemon X and Y boards
Now playing WoW and SSB:P:M.
i'm gonna jump right in this week but i want this board's input on a bunch of minor things.
1. 60, about 3 weeks or so.
2. no penalty besides "soul vitality" which gives you 100% and each time you die it goes down by 10%, you have to go to a healer before it gets to zero or you will get reduced stats.
3. community is helpful, sarcasm at times, 1-29 global chat is not so nice, after that it gets better, lvl 60 chat is somewhat bad from what I hear. Better community than most F2P communities.
4. It's the least "P2W" type of free to play mmo out there. There are a few things you can get in the store but for the most part it is not that great.
5. It has some of the mechanics, but nowadays this game has gone in a much better direction than WoW.
6. I'd go for a rogue. Lots of souls. Bard class, has a dps pet class, has the traditional rogue setups, has a tankign soul called Riftwalker and does a real nice job of feeling like a rogue but still being able to tank. There is no "shapeshifting" in this game. You can roll a kelari and shapeshift into a fox but that is really only to evade the dense mob population in some areas.
There is no "shapeshifting" in this game. You can roll a kelari and shapeshift into a fox but that is really only to evade the dense mob population in some areas.
Necromancer mages can transform into liches for so long as you have the charges to maintain it with a 5s cooldown after you deactivate it.
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
Add user to Ignore List after reporting
- Topic Archived