Just came back to the game after it went F2P and I have a question

#1Bigj089Posted 7/4/2013 2:11:18 AM
I had one character before I quit playing, a Cleric, and when I logged onto him I found I could switch to the Defiler soul which is supposed to come with Storm Legion isnt it? I dont own it and I cant switch to the expansion soul on any other characters. Anyone else have this happen or heard of it?
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#2HyperTailsManPosted 7/7/2013 12:25:14 PM
This happened to me.

I bought and played Rift at P2P launch, for a month, then stopped. I came back a week before it turned F2P and was shocked I could log in. I could also use the Expansion souls on any characters I made. But after it went F2P I couldn't make any new characters with them, even though my old characters can still use them.
---
Just call me HTM
#3Bigj089(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 1:27:08 PM
HyperTailsMan posted...
This happened to me.

I bought and played Rift at P2P launch, for a month, then stopped. I came back a week before it turned F2P and was shocked I could log in. I could also use the Expansion souls on any characters I made. But after it went F2P I couldn't make any new characters with them, even though my old characters can still use them.

Thats probably it, I only had one character before it went F2P and that was the Cleric.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#4AC_DragonfirePosted 7/9/2013 3:50:13 AM
lol Trion got a few bugs to work out. =p

They're cooking up something real special for the new few patches.