Anyone looking forward to the new souls?

#11SolasunPosted 5/13/2014 2:12:06 PM
Expecting Trion to not gouge you hardcore.

Glad I got out when I did.
---
"They're trees. Upside down. On floating islands.
The awesomeness is overwhelming." ~ crusader4him
#12vahndragonwingPosted 5/14/2014 7:35:13 AM
Solasun posted...
Expecting Trion to not gouge you hardcore.

Glad I got out when I did.

Yeah bro I already paid for the game and the monthly fee, jeez

And now the new souls have to be bought? Everyone knows you literally can't play without the new souls.

gg trion
---
IMO
3050-9023-0902
#13SolasunPosted 5/14/2014 7:58:40 AM
I bought a year's worth of Storm Legion to be told half way through 'sorry lol we're going f2p' as well as watching my class (Warrior) be chain nerfed into playing either an awful series of tanking specs (all clunky) or Tempest.

Expansion content I would pay for. Rift I no longer will. The entire nature of Storm Legion (although I admit the 5 mans were challenging) left a sour taste.
---
"They're trees. Upside down. On floating islands.
The awesomeness is overwhelming." ~ crusader4him
#14crunchy612Posted 5/14/2014 4:59:22 PM
37 harb/37 arb/2 ele

Pros
39k hp tanky hybrid even with Frosted Ward with my FL gear on
2 stunning charges
1 normal stun
1 pull with a Debilitate(THIS baby is why i want this build)
1 snare
Pretty good AoE
Good burst
Galvanic Strike is a Slashing Attack
2 1 minute cd buffs in Swirling Winds and Soothing Waters
Planar freakin' Retreat
Crystalline Shield mixed with Storm Front, Shielded Charhe and a good healer = lawl

Cons:
Not as good damage
Charged Blade mixed with Icy Fury and Glacial Spike's -chage mechanic means you either have to split your main spams to one with Chargers and another with Consumers(admittedly, quite useful because Lucent Beam can be used to build charge while otw the fight) - this hilariously enough means no Charged Blade for you or everything goes whack; the second option is fitting all your spammers into one macro, which unfortunately means you'll probably never ever get 75 charge.

The second con seems pretty bad - but Avalanche applies Storm Front and Shielded Charge. It has like an 8 second cooldown. So now you only need to span 1 button on ST, with respectable damage and super good survivability.

Arbiter came to my life just as AoE'ing everything while 2 healers are squirrels was getting boring. <3
---
Now Playing: MH3U, Bravely Default, Rift
Just because you learned to stop suffering from the pain doesn't mean you no longer feel it. -Cross Heart