Is there going to be a story mode?

#11SirNikonPosted 5/23/2010 7:30:44 AM
chaos_rebellion posted...

The wii is marketed toward old women and children. In other words, those who don't know any better.

same goes for any console really... if you can't use a PC stick to consoles...;)
#12Shadow1SoldierPosted 5/26/2010 3:44:16 AM

Zeldafanboy15 posted...

Just to tell you Wii is made by Nintendo and if it was not for Nintendo there would be no PS3 or Xbox 360 so I would stop trashing Wii and also the PS3 sucks...yea I said it and the Wii is selling wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more the the PS3.

if your reffering to the motion Controls for the wii then i have some news for you, the PS3's motion control was actually being designed for the PS2, however because not many games companies would support the technology and because it was taking so long to build, they decided that the Motion Control should be released for the PS3 which was looming ever closer, yeh it took them a while to create for the PS3 but from what i've seen the Wii Remote has nothing on the PS3's, in precision and tech. and if your reffering to the Wii Sales, its due to there being so many casual gamers, many parents buying it for their families to have fun together, i know quite a few families who bought their Wii's for christmas just gone, and played it 3 times at the most. i've had my PS3 for 2-3 years and i've played it countless times, my Families nintendo Wii - never. It wouldn't be such a bad console if it supported CD playback... PS3 and 360 both support Video playback (Movie CD's) and the PS3 even Supports Blu-Ray Playback. and also saying there would be no PS3 or xbox is just plain ingorance. so what has the Wii got that the PS3 and 360 doesn't, actually i'll rephrase that what does the PS3 and 360 have, which the Wii hasn't. i'll give you the first 2 and let you fill in more,

PS3 and Xbox 360 both offer DVD Playback. (PS3 supports Blu-Ray Playback aswell)PS3 and Xbox 360 fairly equal Graphics, Wii not so much, (and this last one is something i'll have to research, not to sure about the 360 but PS3 is certain) PS3 and i think maybe XBox are recieving updates in the future to allow their machines to support 3D. i'm not sure that the Wii does...

The Wii is essentially a last gen console, with a few twists.

#13chaos_rebellionPosted 5/27/2010 10:25:28 AM

SirNikon posted...
chaos_rebellion posted...

The wii is marketed toward old women and children. In other words, those who don't know any better.

same goes for any console really... if you can't use a PC stick to consoles...;)

A PC is easy to game on, but having a mommy and daddy who will pay to keep it up to speed is a little harder to come by. Oh wait I ama parent, hence the no money.

#14PrincessxShadowPosted 6/13/2010 11:08:46 AM
I recall this topic had nothing about questioning what console is better? But whatever, the console you're comfortable with is the one for you.

I hope this has story mode. I like completing goals. :P
#15king_of_spiraPosted 7/13/2010 9:40:30 PM
If there's going to be a story mode, i hope it doesn't suck like the other ones did.
#16Hewie3Posted 7/14/2010 6:46:08 AM
Yea if there is a story mode LET ME BE THE SIM I CREATED, it was stupid how you had to be the others 10X more than yourself. I'd rather them not have one if it's like the others.