coop?

#1greenhawk322Posted 10/19/2010 1:28:30 PM
i've heard that the wii version is going to have coop. will either the ps3 or 360 version have coop? that's the only thing that would get me to consider to buying the console version. =\

bustin out was fun, why can't they add it again now that online is popular?
---
I am currently narrating all of the thousand years of dreams from lost odyssey. check out my youtube channel and watch
http://www.youtube.com/user/sapnyosentry
#2KAB364Posted 10/19/2010 2:05:48 PM
I don't believe so; as you said, exclusive to the Wii as far as I know
Also I believe they have exclusive careers, direct control, some kind of competitive mp mode I think, and no loading screens between different areas of the town. <--- Wiki info
In fairness to the developers, they've got to give people a reason to buy the Wii version
---
Do i want Vaan in Dissidia 2? Of course I do! Then it becomes much easier to choose a punching bag for quick battle
#3greenhawk322(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2010 6:25:45 AM
they've already developed those modes though, i don't see why they would want to leave those features OUT of their own game. instead of giving me a reason to get it for the wii(i own all 3 consoles), i'm just not going to buy a console version. most of the people i'd want to play sims 3 with have a xbox 360

=\
---
I am currently narrating all of the thousand years of dreams from lost odyssey. check out my youtube channel and watch
http://www.youtube.com/user/sapnyosentry
#4calvin_0Posted 10/21/2010 1:02:47 AM
what so fun about co-ops in sims without direct control? hell, even pc version, the king of online have no co-ops. think about that for a sec. not every game work with online. online would kill in the game like the sims, afterall there is only room for one god.
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#5KAB364Posted 10/21/2010 8:54:44 AM
calvin0 raises a good point; the cursor's already awkward for the console, but definitely bearable. But now that would be split screen, over a neighbourhood, and now that people can move between areas...there'd be a lot they have to sort out.
The Wii on the other hand will work great with the cursor, so split screen wouldn't be AS bad, and it's all situated in one area, so no awkwardness booting your buddy out of their house to go somewhere else.
---
Do i want Vaan in Dissidia 2? Of course I do! Then it becomes much easier to choose a punching bag for quick battle
#6bsballa09Posted 10/21/2010 12:15:08 PM

calvin0 raises a good point; the cursor's already awkward for the console, but definitely bearable. But now that would be split screen, over a neighbourhood, and now that people can move between areas...there'd be a lot they have to sort out.
The Wii on the other hand will work great with the cursor, so split screen wouldn't be AS bad, and it's all situated in one area, so no awkwardness booting your buddy out of their house to go somewhere else.

And why exactly would the Wii "work great with a cursor"? You do realize the PS3 has a better and more precise motion controller.
---
There needs to be an EarthBound remake or a new EarthBound made for this gen.
Number of people who agree: 5
#7KAB364Posted 10/21/2010 3:01:05 PM
I'm aware of PS Move, I just haven't bought it xD
I've just realised a lot of me comments relating to the Wii are totally wrong xD Wii's exclusively got direct control. That totally slipped my mind
---
#8haker10201Posted 10/21/2010 8:16:31 PM
i have the sims pets for wii, and the controls suck for it. its hard to use the wiimote to be precise when placing objects or walls, because even the slightest twitch will move the cursor, causing you to mess up.

the move tracks where the wand is instead of where its pointing. and even the regular controller would be more precise than the wiimote
---
PSN: Haker10201
Playing: Sacred 2
#9Ninja TurtlePosted 10/23/2010 4:28:55 PM
Sims Online anyone? It has been a few years since its debut, but it's fever only lasted a short but satisfying while. It just wasn't worth paying to watch my seem advance in their skills...
---
"Taste the whip, now bleed for me!" "Lou Reed"