okay my sim just got married and i cant get his wife to move in with him?

#1DonMaldini14Posted 11/22/2010 2:53:49 AM

My sim had a party wedding and exchanged rings bla blah blah but I can't get the girl to move in with me,there's no option in the interaction.The only thing I can do is get her to sleep over at my crib.

Oh and to make things even more "interesting" she's pregnant!!(i did try for a baby to her,see if it works)

#2calvin_0Posted 11/22/2010 4:21:10 AM
yeah, for some reason thier dont move in automatically sometimes, just talk to her with friendly interaction until "ask to move in" option appear.
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#3elibeaverhausenPosted 11/22/2010 6:09:29 PM
Are both of them adults? For some reason, when an adult and a young adult marries, they can't move in with each other. They both have to be adults. At least, that's how I got my married sims under one roof.
#4DonMaldini14(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2010 3:36:11 PM

my sim is an adult and she is a young adult but she's pregnant for christ's sake

#5elibeaverhausenPosted 11/23/2010 6:01:33 PM
I was in the EXACT predicament as you. He cannot move no matter how hard you try until she's an adult. To add insult to injury, even if you try to force her to age up with the birthday cake, they won't let you do that until AFTER the baby's born.
#6DonMaldini14(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2010 7:55:21 PM

elibeaverhausen posted...
I was in the EXACT predicament as you. He cannot move no matter how hard you try until she's an adult. To add insult to injury, even if you try to force her to age up with the birthday cake, they won't let you do that until AFTER the baby's born.

uh oh...the worst part about this is that im not controlling the wife so i have to wait for the wife to grow up o.O,

#7elibeaverhausenPosted 11/24/2010 4:58:57 PM
Oh... this is worse than I thought. In your case, since you're controlling the guy, there's a possibility that she will never move in with you after the baby's born. I'm not totally sure about this but I once controlled a guy who got married to a woman outside the house and got pregnant. I kept trying to ask her to move in with him after the baby was born but to no success.

I can't be sure about this but I think sims who have kids will never move from their houses. So, there's a possibility that you're stuck. At least, I could never get the guy's family to come with him. I eventually got bored with him with this situation so I had him killed. It seems babies ruin everything.
#8DonMaldini14(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2010 10:02:36 PM

o.O thats just not right,well the baby is out now and i'll pray for the best.Oh btw I have this wish to move in with the woman,is there any chance that the WOMAN might ask me to move in with her??

#9rns91294Posted 11/25/2010 8:52:56 AM
No. It means to have her move in with you. By the way, I play a female Sim and she married a young adult male and I had no trouble getting him to move in with her. Just had to do a lot of friendly actions for the option to appear.
#10DonMaldini14(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2010 4:22:15 PM
I can't get her to move in with me :( so I broke up with her and found a new woman,I learned a valuable lesson from this,you should ask the girl to move in with you FIRST before "scoring" her.