Serial code number?

#1TikiHolmesPosted 1/11/2011 10:03:16 AM
So my GF is playing this game and asks me where the serial code number thingy was...so she could hop online and visit the store/website whatever. I bought the game new for her and all i saw was the EA pass code......anyone have any idea what the serial code number thingy is? Thanks.
---
agentclank1: *sigh* man i used to be a good troll. now when i post a boost topic im getting tips?wtf? 6/15/10 4:10:41 pm
#2rns91294Posted 1/11/2011 10:28:59 AM
I think you need the serial code to get on to the Sims forum with EA. Unfortunately, the serial code is on the PC game....not the console. There are only two package items available to purchase (or shop for) for the PS3 and these are found on the PSN store. You just need to log in to your playstation account to view them.
#3ChomoArigatoPosted 1/11/2011 10:30:27 AM
Yeah, it's asking for the PSN code for the Online Store upgrade for the Sims 3. You need to go into the PSN and redeem the code on the games insert. It will ask you to download the DLC pack, and then you can get online with the sims.
#4TikiHolmes(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2011 11:47:43 AM
What code is this? The EA online pass thingy?
---
agentclank1: *sigh* man i used to be a good troll. now when i post a boost topic im getting tips?wtf? 6/15/10 4:10:41 pm
#5ChomoArigatoPosted 1/15/2011 11:59:48 AM
It's a 12 digit code that comes on an insert inside the games case. If you didn't get the code on an insert that came inside the discs case, then you did not get it at all. If you are looking to purchase the online portion you can do so through the "Ad Ons" page for The Sims 3 on the PlayStation Network for $9.99 USD.
---
PSN: ChomoArigato
"I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer... hired to do some wetwork."