Gold Digger Lifetime Wish

#1DaShoWSToPPa28Posted 5/11/2013 3:13:13 PM
I'm so frustrated with trying to find info on this. I've searched all thru google and even when I type in PS3 version, I still only find primarily pc info. It seems like tips for the PS3 version are very elusive.

I'm trying to find out how to complete this LTW. I initially thought I would just find a rich sim and then marry them, but then I remembered, unless I haven't found a way to do it yet, you can't move in with a sim. They can only move in with you and we all know that when a rich sim moves in with you, they are no longer classified as "rich".

So that's what I'm confused about. How on earth do I complete this LTW without having to do all the work myself. Meaning, I don't want to have to become rich myself and then get someone to move in with me, etc, etc...

I swear I have looked everywhere for this info: google, youtube, even here and either I'm just not looking in the right spot, or nobody else has my problem.

Can someone help please? I'm a seasoned Sims player and it's nagging me to no end.

Thanks, Sam xoxo
---