Gold Digger Lifetime Wish

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3
  3. Gold Digger Lifetime Wish

User Info: DaShoWSToPPa28

DaShoWSToPPa28
3 years ago#1
I'm so frustrated with trying to find info on this. I've searched all thru google and even when I type in PS3 version, I still only find primarily pc info. It seems like tips for the PS3 version are very elusive.

I'm trying to find out how to complete this LTW. I initially thought I would just find a rich sim and then marry them, but then I remembered, unless I haven't found a way to do it yet, you can't move in with a sim. They can only move in with you and we all know that when a rich sim moves in with you, they are no longer classified as "rich".

So that's what I'm confused about. How on earth do I complete this LTW without having to do all the work myself. Meaning, I don't want to have to become rich myself and then get someone to move in with me, etc, etc...

I swear I have looked everywhere for this info: google, youtube, even here and either I'm just not looking in the right spot, or nobody else has my problem.

Can someone help please? I'm a seasoned Sims player and it's nagging me to no end.

Thanks, Sam xoxo
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3
  3. Gold Digger Lifetime Wish

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived