Share your funny sims stories here! :D

#1jamey451Posted 11/1/2010 3:02:57 PM
I'll start first! I made my sim "try for baby" with a random chick sim that came to my house. As she was leaving she changed into her regular clothes then changed again into maternity clothes! I'm so mean! xD (so of you guys don't think it's funny. But come on it's sims!)
---
PBR: :)
Cobalt Blue is the #1 blue out there! (:
#2Ashley_wwePosted 11/1/2010 3:05:53 PM
Lol that's a good one :P. Read my "a weird ...glitch?" thread for one of mine :P. Also, this one isn't special but when I forgot to pay the bills random fires set around the house and woke the inhabitants up lol.

This one isn't so funny but more weird :P. I was dating a woman, didn't speak for a few days because of work and stuff, then asked for her to come over... she was blind and old! (well I think she was blind... she had these big, black glasses on that cover a lot of her face). We're both very old now lol :P
#3jamey451(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2010 3:07:55 PM
Lol a fire started!?! And sure i'll read your thread! :D
---
#4Ashley_wwePosted 11/1/2010 3:16:07 PM

jamey451 posted...
Lol a fire started!?! And sure i'll read your thread! :D
---

Yeah! :P. Raining death or something it's called? like bad things will happen if you don't pay bills. Loads of fire balls kept going all over my house while they were sleeping... I was like NOO but luckily only one table got burnt and needs replaced :P. I wish it zapped the washing up though LOL :P

#5jamey451(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2010 6:06:46 PM
I love that karma power! I use it all the time to strike disaster. That plus earthquake! :DDD
---
#6RudeJohnPosted 11/1/2010 7:17:39 PM
Well, it was funny to me because I've never in my life killed a sim before. Took her to the Pity Park with hunger and sleep both in the red, and just kept tapping the A button while the green ring was over the boombox that's in the little barn.

She shook her booty to death.

The Grim Reaper was not amused.

I laughed anyway.

RJ
---
"That's my ASS you're shooting!" -- Louis, L4D
---
#7YethiPosted 11/1/2010 7:58:02 PM
My dude got stuck in the shower. For forever. Good thing I saved 10 minutes prior, so the damage wasn't that bad.

I'm very paranoid about giving them showers now, so I almost always save before they do.
#8jamey451(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2010 8:11:30 PM
Lmao to the booty shakin death and fear of having your sims take showers! xD That made my day you guys! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this game!!!
---
#9dude213Posted 11/10/2010 9:49:40 AM
my sims hunger was low so i was going to make waffles but he started making them right before the work car came he had just put them in the oven when i canceled it so he could go to work next thing i know is my house is on fire i had no fire alarm and i didnt want to leave work cause i was close to a promotion 1st thing i did after the fire was out is buy a fire alarm

also i went over to the neighbours before and went to sleep on there couch and all of them came over for a few seconds and just stared at me and then walked away

and i got stuck in a bath tub before just go to a different lot and tell your sim to go there worked for me
#10Robob2005Posted 11/11/2010 1:52:04 AM
I had a sim clean up some spoiled grilled cheese and after putting the food in the dishwasher it broke.

The sim who was just put the food in the dishwasher looked genuinely disappointed.

Another one of my sims came over and started cheering and applauding the broken dishwasher.

lol.

---
XBox Live Gamertag: Robob2005