omniplant and flame fruit bush *spoilers*

#1gn200789Posted 11/16/2010 9:16:20 PM
So even though there is no achievment for this but its all in the challenges and i want to get it done is there anyway to get a perfect omniplant cause all i order are normal seeds which turn to nice quality i even use life fruit as a fertilizer. My other question how do you get a flame fruist bush seed. I mean i looked everywhere in town i got special seed but they are either life fruit money tree or death plant seriously probably a week in the sim world i had my sim look around for special seeds i do have the collector item too so it highlights the seeds.

much help appreciated
#2drscott111Posted 11/17/2010 12:02:10 PM
To improve the quality of ANY plant. Plant whatever you have.... Normal, Nice, etc... Now fertilize with the best fish you have, "Perfect" of any type is ideal. Now grow the plant to maturity and harvest it's fruit. It should be one quality level higher.Now replant the better fruit and rinse repeat until Perfect quality is reached. I have perfect Flame and Life Fruit and am working on Egg & Cheese.
#3gn200789Posted 11/17/2010 1:06:34 PM
The thing about the omniplant is it doesnt leave anything of its own. It's like a duplicator so it just remakess whatever item u feed it so i have no idea if it is possible to get perfect quality idk im still messing with it. How did u get a flame fruit seed if u dont mind me asking?
#4drscott111Posted 11/18/2010 10:43:32 AM
Either fish a crapload, approx 3% chance of pulling up a mystery box with random entertainment item or seed, OR look for seeds near the Science Facility or Graveyard OR Explore the Catacombs at the Graveyard. Just keep doing it until you get one. Helps tremendously to use the "Lucky" Karma Power right before exploring.
#5gn200789Posted 11/19/2010 2:40:04 PM
That is right i do have the lucky karma power i should have thought of that lol xD but i will go try thanks for the tip