• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
I was wondering how do you marry? I got Williow Lyrd, assuming she is in everyones game, as a love interest and even a full bar. She is now single, and I've been having her over at night and woohooing like crazy. But I am tired of the cold emotionless woohooing and want to marry her, actually I want to marry her, so I can control her and use her as a host for the female sim I made, but missed my chance to import, unless you can import after you start the game.

Anyways, I've woohooed her a lot, and been checking all the options and nothing has came up about marriage at all. So how do I do it? How do I marry her?

Also if there is a way to import after the family has been created, do tell. Thanks.
5 years ago#2
Unless it's different (Which I doubt) with Sims who don't already exist in your household, the option is under the romantic talking tab. It's simply "Propose Marriage".

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly know how far one can go."
Support RE:Outbreak!
5 years ago#3
You have to do a lot of friendly actions before "ask to move in" option comes up under "Friendly" - and I believe it's the same for marriage - a lot of romance actions before the "propose" will be available under "Romance".
5 years ago#4
First of all you have to propose going steady with her under the romantic options (sometimes you have to do a few romantic options) then do the same but with propose engagement. The option to marry should then appear.
Hey, Commander, we got Garrus back! That's Great, because he was totally my favourite. With that pole up his ass. -Joker, Mass Effect
5 years ago#5
Alrighty then, I actually found out how to marry on my own. Found out, by seeing that Massage once an option some of the time, so I decided to keep doing romantic actions until Propose Steady came up and the rest is history. So do I have to move into Williow's house or can she move in to mine, If the former, where is her house and once I do move in, do I get to control her?
5 years ago#6
Once you're married you don't automatically move in together.
You then have to use 'Friendly' interractions until the 'Ask to Move In' option becomes available.
5 years ago#7
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
5 years ago#8
Thanks for all the help. It all worked out. Now we have a topic about marriage that is more detailed than the others. So hopefully this helps others out as well.

Well when it comes to real life, then I say forget marriage get you a Ferrari or go gay, it'll save you a whole lot of money, and stress, okay maybe not the gay part, but still.
5 years ago#9
Both times I have had a Sim get married their new spouse has automatically moved in. Well, I mean a window has popped up asking me which Sims I want in each house and it will not let me separate the newlyweds.
Insert laugh here:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived