Mp7 kick or range?

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
Preference and why.
---
Don't you feel fortunate,
Well, isn't that unfortunate
4 years ago#2
Range, The recoil is minimal as is. Pick off long targets even faster.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/bizznessonly?feature=mhum *The Snd Jesus*
Psn:B-Gianni . Psn: Bizzness_Only. I look like a model, people who agree: 55. Do you?
4 years ago#3
Range or Attachment. MP7 w/ Ext mags and Suppressor is amazing
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/ilk7tf.jpg
4 years ago#4
Range or focus.

Focus because I HATE FLINCHING, and range for obvious reasons.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
4 years ago#5
Kick.

The reason I use the MP7 is for it's mid-long range reliability. If I think I'm going to need to make some long range shots, I will pick the MP7 with Kick.

If you use Range, you might as well use the PP90M1. Not only does it fire faster, but has a longer range to start with, so you get more out of the Range proficiency (not much, but still some).

That said, if you want to use the MP7 in the same manner as you would the PP90M1 w/Range, then slap range on it. It works wonderfully, I just think it is outclassed when used with Range.
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
4 years ago#6
MCAlCaPwn posted...
Range or Attachment. MP7 w/ Ext mags and Suppressor is amazing

This.
---
PSN: John_J_Rambo
4 years ago#7
ChaosRiku19 posted...
Preference and why.

attachments w/ suppressor and rapid fire
4 years ago#8
Kick, since Range actually does very little to improve the MP7's range (I personally would use Focus however). Rapid fire doesn't work as well for the MP7 as it does for other SMGs, either- check these test values for RoF:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0Av5t-DE1i_xfdE5qdUg4MkhPRFhBWmo3MnhHV09GeGc&output=html
4 years ago#9
Blaeu posted...
Kick.

The reason I use the MP7 is for it's mid-long range reliability. If I think I'm going to need to make some long range shots, I will pick the MP7 with Kick.

If you use Range, you might as well use the PP90M1. Not only does it fire faster, but has a longer range to start with, so you get more out of the Range proficiency (not much, but still some).

That said, if you want to use the MP7 in the same manner as you would the PP90M1 w/Range, then slap range on it. It works wonderfully, I just think it is outclassed when used with Range.

really??

i was lead to believe the PP90M1 had worse range than MP7 and PP90M1 was a 3 -6 Close- long HK gun??
4 years ago#10
Ether Range or Attachments. Kick is totally unnecessary and overkill because the gun has no recoil to begin with even at long long distance.
---
PSN: Josef93_

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived