ITT: Killstreaks that make you s*** bricks.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. ITT: Killstreaks that make you s*** bricks.
4 years ago#1
Can be from any game.

AC-130. Hell hath no fury like an enemy AC-130 above.
Pave Low
RC-XD (mainly because they always target me)
and Rolling Thunder
Not editing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/24/08
4 years ago#2
Blackbird but only because it holds every dbag's wang for them so they can find every person and kill them. I guess with everyone running Ghost in BO it's necessary.
4 years ago#3
RCXD. When I hear these things and I'm on a killstreak, I panic and scream "RUN AWAY!"
Looking forward to D-Day on 10/2/11
4 years ago#4
Lol I love finding the RC... I hear it from enemies and I try looking for it to blow it up as it barely ever catches me.. I'll even jump off the side to kill myself so they got no points ;P - But I always try to find it to blow it up and I did it most times ahaha
4 years ago#5
Blackbird. By far the best killstreak ever.

Black OPS:
Valkyrie Rockets: because they target me.
Sentry Gun: when you play an objective based game, and they place it in front of the objective, and its in a location you cant get to without it noticing you.
RCXD: that little thing is annoying.
Dogs: even though you can kill one, two, three, etc... there is always that one that gets you from behind or the sides.
Gunship and Chopper Gunners from BO: i dont have ghost pro.

MW2: any air support when not running around with cold blooded.

Basically, any killstreaks that are assault based. lol
[This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
4 years ago#6
the attack heli from black ops, that thing always targets me and especially at the worst time. i can be capturing a domination flag not even moving and it gets me and i am about to aim down my sight to shoot someone in the back and it gets me. I will even escape it while shooting me and by the third time it has tried to shoot me i feel like it might target someone else but NO! I feel as though that thing always targets me
PSN: Tha66RydenMFFL
4 years ago#7
its more inclined to shoot at the players on the top of the enemy leaderboard.

also it doesn't like to change targets.... on jungle, i was hiding by the giant ledge and based on the choppers angle it had to penetrate a little so it couldn't kill me but it kept severly wounding me. it shot me for about 35 seconds until an enemy came and finished me off.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. ITT: Killstreaks that make you s*** bricks.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived