question about overkill pro

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. question about overkill pro

User Info: aModerateThreat

aModerateThreat
5 years ago#1
can you equip overkill pro, choose a secondary instead of second primary, and then use two attachments? i want twin, silenced .g18's

User Info: KittenLina

KittenLina
5 years ago#2
Even in Overkill you can't use the same gun twice. Not sure if Pro changes that.
Currently playing: MW3 (PS3), Battlefield 3 (PS3), Black Ops (PS3), Dead Island (PS3)

aModerateThreat
5 years ago#3
no, i mean use machine pistols with two attachments. sorry if i was unclear about that.

aModerateThreat
5 years ago#4
bump it

aModerateThreat
5 years ago#5
bump?

User Info: Masterpie3000

Masterpie3000
5 years ago#6
no, and it doesnt give you two attachments it allows you to use ONE attachment, no proficiency
[OhYa] (kool aid clan) founder/leader PSN OhYa_GRAPEaid
message me to join, must like SnD and not care about KDR or WLR, also we troll and make people rage :)

User Info: KittenLina

KittenLina
5 years ago#7
Masterpie3000 posted...
no, and it doesnt give you two attachments it allows you to use ONE attachment, no proficiency

...Hmmmmm....

Overkill pro (Which I JUST unlocked) allows me to put attachments on my second primary.

I can't use two secondaries, or even one for that matter.

But I CAN put a Proficiency (Not Attachments), one attachment, and a camo on my second primary. My first primary can have everything. The only thing I can't put on my second primary are two attachments.
Currently playing: MW3 (PS3), Battlefield 3 (PS3), Black Ops (PS3), Dead Island (PS3)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. question about overkill pro

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived