MW3 Hardened Edition / ELITE / Founder status QuestionS

#1methodstimePosted 11/14/2011 3:55:49 AM
I bought MW3 Hardened Edition and so far, this is what I have done:

- Registered for callofduty.com account

- Registered my tag name with callofduty.com account

- Redeemed my CoD Elite Membership Token Code

- I got that "green skull" next to my tag name on my callofduty.com account.

- I got the silver skull and green elite callsign as well as the red/blue skull and silver callsign

- Currently have double XP BUT I DID NOT DOWNLOAD THE COD APP ON MY PS3

- On my callofduty.com profile, I click on the "Enter Call of Duty ELITE" tab and it looks like I have Elite membership now???? IDK

- I still have not done anything with that 20-digit code on the back of my Elite Founder CARD

*** I guess what I want to know is what I have after doing all this since there was no type of confirmation as to what happened after signing up this or registering that whatsoever..

How do I know if I correctly registered my CoD Elite PREMIUM Membership?
How do I know if I have this #FOUNDER status?
---
Pearl: YARRAY 0945 8971 5308
#2Haku415Posted 11/14/2011 4:07:45 AM
methodstime posted...
I bought MW3 Hardened Edition and so far, this is what I have done:

- Registered for callofduty.com account

- Registered my tag name with callofduty.com account

- Redeemed my CoD Elite Membership Token Code

- I got that "green skull" next to my tag name on my callofduty.com account.

- I got the silver skull and green elite callsign as well as the red/blue skull and silver callsign

- Currently have double XP BUT I DID NOT DOWNLOAD THE COD APP ON MY PS3

- On my callofduty.com profile, I click on the "Enter Call of Duty ELITE" tab and it looks like I have Elite membership now???? IDK

- I still have not done anything with that 20-digit code on the back of my Elite Founder CARD

*** I guess what I want to know is what I have after doing all this since there was no type of confirmation as to what happened after signing up this or registering that whatsoever..

How do I know if I correctly registered my CoD Elite PREMIUM Membership?
How do I know if I have this #FOUNDER status?

You will have a green skull next to your PSN when you're on elite.
#3methodstime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2011 4:42:52 AM
Haku415 posted...
You will have a green skull next to your PSN when you're on elite.

Are you saying that the green skull will show when playing online multiplayer, or JUST on your CoD Elite online account?
---
#4leo98917Posted 11/14/2011 5:07:34 AM
The way I saw that I had my "Founder" Status is by goin on ELITE on my PS3. I saw the Green Skull next to my name and next to it, it says "Founder". Also, below the green skull, tree is a Red Skull that says "Premium", which means I have access to everything ELITE, and not just some things like the people who use the Free version instead. If you pre-ordered and entered in the ELITE Voucher Code on the PSN Store, then you should have the Red Skull as well.
---
PSN ID: leo9891
#5Haku415Posted 11/14/2011 5:11:47 AM
I'm saying when you login to Elite, you will have a green skull next to your name.
#6colum24Posted 11/14/2011 5:28:57 AM
leo98917 posted...
The way I saw that I had my "Founder" Status is by goin on ELITE on my PS3. I saw the Green Skull next to my name and next to it, it says "Founder". Also, below the green skull, tree is a Red Skull that says "Premium", which means I have access to everything ELITE, and not just some things like the people who use the Free version instead. If you pre-ordered and entered in the ELITE Voucher Code on the PSN Store, then you should have the Red Skull as well.

I have the same. I have the green skull when I go on to the PS3 App.

However I still can't connect properly to the website on my PC.
#7leo98917Posted 11/14/2011 5:29:29 AM
Also forgot the mention that the ELITE Card that has that 20-digit code along with the Founder Number, you won't need that if you used the PSN Voucher Code. You only need one of them.
---
PSN ID: leo9891
#8methodstime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2011 5:45:11 AM
colum24 posted...

I was able to go on the website fine but with some lag. messing around with my custom classes on it was kinda glitchy though.
---
#9Haku415Posted 11/14/2011 5:45:55 AM
colum24 posted...
leo98917 posted...

I can't either login into the website through pc but only on ps3.
#10methodstime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2011 5:46:40 AM
leo98917 posted...
Also forgot the mention that the ELITE Card that has that 20-digit code along with the Founder Number, you won't need that if you used the PSN Voucher Code. You only need one of them.

That's good to know. See these things need to be more informative especially since we paid good money for them. THanks!
---
More topics from this board...
This game still active?Face_McShooty1211/24 3:19PM