Read if you don't want a clan, yet want the COD elite clan rewards.

#1PokemonChamp222Posted 11/15/2011 7:33:12 PM
Clan 50 is now up, and is already clan level 2. Clan 50 is basicly for people who don't want to play with a clan, yet wants to earn all the rewards for having one. Feel free to play with fellow clanmates, but it's not required and you won't get kicked out for doing so.

Fun fact: If a good number of founders join, you'll unlock the gold clan tag without the clan having to enter any clan ops.

Elite page: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/73476

Accepting: Everyone who wants to join.
---
"Hell" is heard - ESRB
"HELLicopter reinforcements inbound!""I'm low on HELLth""HELLp me I'm bleeding out" - Lastat27
#2dman3981Posted 11/15/2011 7:35:53 PM
Now will I keep this gold clan tag even after I leave and can I use that tag for whatever I want to type in? Also do you have a link to the full list of rewards for leveling up clans?
---
People have different taste and that's just fine by me.
#3PokemonChamp222(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2011 7:39:00 PM
I think you might lose the gold tag (Which, since there isn't any field for me to enter one, I assume you can use on anything), but I'd assume you keep titles and emblems.

Of course, you could just stay. There's no cons to being in the clan, unless you don't want to help yourself and others get rewards.

List of rewards: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect#clans/clan-level-unlocks
---
"Hell" is heard - ESRB
"HELLicopter reinforcements inbound!""I'm low on HELLth""HELLp me I'm bleeding out" - Lastat27
#4PokemonChamp222(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2011 7:51:40 PM
Wait, I have to invite you.

Post your elite username here. You might as well get rewards, and if you ever want to join another clan later, you can simply just leave and (I presume) keep most of the rewards.

There's even double XP for those who don't care about titles/emblems/clantags
---
"Hell" is heard - ESRB
#5EmimPosted 11/15/2011 7:59:20 PM
Hell, I'd like to join. My elite name is Waffleyy, I guess just send me an invite when you get the chance.
---
XBL - Waffleyy | PSN - Waffleyy | MH3 - Name: Black, ID: V297VL
The Widely known and Largely Accepted, King of the NUNS2 Boards.
#6CobraKingKillerPosted 11/15/2011 8:04:07 PM
Sweet, I'll join. Elite username is P_Shadow_

PSN username is Platinum_Shadow_

Thanks.
---
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
- Thomas Alva Edison
#7RileyRoperPosted 11/15/2011 8:05:40 PM
Count me in! Elite name is same as my PSN name (in sig)
---
PSN Name: RileyRoper
#8PokemonChamp222(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2011 8:12:12 PM
Invites sent.
---
"Hell" is heard - ESRB
#9CobraKingKillerPosted 11/15/2011 8:14:16 PM

Invites sent.

Oops, my Elite username is Platinum_
---
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
- Thomas Alva Edison
#10PokemonChamp222(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2011 8:16:19 PM
I think it's based on PSN account name. Is your kdr around 2.6?

Check the connect tab for invites (You may have to manually search Clan 50 if elite is not functioning properly yet)
---
"Hell" is heard - ESRB