Why Infinity Ward loves Snipers and Campers and KD players

#1rosehamburgPosted 4/2/2012 3:01:26 AM
So everyone chooses DOME as Map when playing cos its fun and bad for campers and KD players. So this means 90% of players just want to have fun with the game and enjoy the playing and not care for K/D ratio.

But does Infinity Ward bring more maps like Dome? Small maps that are fun for 90% of gamers? No! Instead they bring maps where those people that camp in a certain area all of the game to wait for the 90% of players who just rush around.

Thats why some players get 30-1 or 50-7 on maps and Infinity Wards loves those players. Otherwise we would get a lot more maps like Dome.

That is the sad story why Infinity Ward loves Snipers and Campers and KD players.

I will not buy the next CODs and I highly regret having bought Elite. The only fun thing is the gamemode "Dropzone" in MW3 and the Survival Mode.
#2Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/2/2012 3:13:49 AM
Umm... What? Not everyone likes the small maps TC, and the general opinion for MW3 is that the maps are too freaking small. There's at least 4 maps that are all small maps like BO's noobtown and Firing range (Arkaden, Mission, Hardhat, Dome, and I'm probably forgetting some).

MW3's maps are not suited for sniping at ALL. Only Outpost, Bakaara and Interchange are sniper friendly (I haven't played the new maps, so idk anything about them).

What MW3 needs is some more medium sized maps that cater to all styles of game play. You know, good sniping spots, good flanking routes for shotgunners, some CQC areas for SMGs and so on. Playing small maps 24/7 is NOT fun, especially when the spawns are this bad.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#3Wildchild37Posted 4/2/2012 3:19:31 AM
They need a map like Seelow, just to give people a break from the SMG dominance.

Infinity Ward probably likes quickscoping because the Youtube montages are basically a constant stream of user-generated advertising for their game.
#4Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/2/2012 3:24:35 AM
Wildchild37 posted...
Infinity Ward probably likes quickscoping because the Youtube montages are basically a constant stream of user-generated advertising for their game.

Heh, yeah, you got that right.
---
biohazardmercenaries.com
#5uberrpinnylahrlPosted 4/2/2012 3:27:45 AM
what? The only reason people like Dome is because its action packed. The spawns are bad (well every COD game with a map this small has these kinds of spawns), and you are going to be getting into a lot of gun fights. Its not about KD at all, not to mention its not hard to pull a decent KD on this map either, here are the last 2 games I played on Dome...

Just because people like to play dome, doesn't mean they don't like bigger maps...bigger maps allow you to move around without having to constantly watch your back, you actually have direction (my team is spawning in this area, the enemy is all in this area), and you don't even need to camp to get scores like that...i got an assault MOAB just recently (72-7), and I had 50 kills in the first 4 minutes of the game (when I got my MOAB, running pred/ah-6/pavelow) >.>, and its not like this is some super rare event, just look at players like NONSTOP7SEVEN or JNASTY720, they all rush or play in a very offensive playstyle and post crazy scores...

So in summary, you are wrong in just about everything...
#6uberrpinnylahrlPosted 4/2/2012 3:29:09 AM
i dont know what keeps happening, but thats like my half edited post lmao, and different to what it was when i clicked submit >.>, disregard it plz
#7buzzerr3Posted 4/2/2012 7:40:47 AM
well TC is correct on a few things

Everyone does like DOme. You can not lie about that logic.

when dome comes up it always gets unanimously voted for.

Mission gets voted for 9 out of 10 times also. And thats another small action packed map.
---
Yo
#8Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/2/2012 7:41:38 AM
buzzerr3 posted...
well TC is correct on a few things

Everyone does like DOme. You can not lie about that logic.

when dome comes up it always gets unanimously voted for.

Mission gets voted for 9 out of 10 times also. And thats another small action packed map.

As does Hardhat and Arkaden.
---
biohazardmercenaries.com
#9DerDoDoPosted 4/2/2012 7:49:19 AM
Dome is just terrible, I really hate that map, for me its the worst map in the game.

Why is it that everyone likes the small maps? Its because they give everyone a chance for some kills.
You do not need too many strategy to do at least average, just go out and shoot at everything that is moving.

If you have bigger maps people need find an approach to certain spots or they will get killed on their way.

So if you are not exactly a good player or just like mindless fun you vote for it like you voted for nuketown as well.

If it annoys you that you always have people spawn around you all the time without any sense and more often than not just based on luck you might want to avoid it, especially when 3 out of 5 games you play are dome....
---
When the smart always give in, the dumb will rule the world....
PSN:Riddlesnake
#10TifanityPosted 4/2/2012 8:09:30 AM
To me all the maps are the same, there are always campers on all of them, it doesn't matter which one. I just find sad that the ones doing the camping are high prestiges and once they lose their camping spot, they can't get a kill.
---
"Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally" -Tifa Lockhart
[>:{] ]: Analyze Quote! - M.O.D.O.K.