I look at these boards...

#1LordWombatPosted 4/29/2012 1:10:32 PM
...And wonder 3 things.

1. What happened to the United States educational system? I remember when most people would be embarrassed to write some of the things I've found. (Talkin to you ninplayer, "leader of the RSS... /sarcasm)

2. What hole did some of these people crawl out of? Again ninplayer jumps to mind. Hilariously sad stuff on some of his boards. Definitely worth a look.

3. When the hell did being in a clan become a badge of honor? Wouldn't me playing solo with a random group of strangers and winning be more of an accomplishment than being with a steady group of people who know each others every move? Don't get me wrong clans are OK but it is in NO way an accomplishment.

I don't know. Maybe I'm the only one. I hope to god not :)
---
PSN Lord_Wombat
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and let others believe you to be a fool than to open your mouth and prove them correct."
#2drakeyyyPosted 4/29/2012 1:17:56 PM
Ninplayer is obviously trolling as he's not the real leader of RSS. And if you thought he was being serious your just dumb. Second where did anyone say anything about being in a clan being a badge of honor? People like to be in clans to find people who like to play the same way ad them be in competitively or casually so you can have poeple to talk to while playing.
#3_Asian_RicePosted 4/29/2012 1:19:31 PM(edited)
Not everyone on this board was educated in the USA...

drakeyyy posted...
Ninplayer is obviously trolling as he's not the real leader of RSS. And if you thought he was being serious your just dumb. Second where did anyone say anything about being in a clan being a badge of honor? People like to be in clans to find people who like to play the same way ad them be in competitively or casually so you can have poeple to talk to while playing.

He was being sarcastic about ninplayer being the leader of RSS.
---
PSN: iAsianRice | Call of Duty, where anything that doesn't favor you above all else should be considered unfair.
GameFAQs is a den of preposterous logic.
#4LordWombat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 1:33:00 PM
@asian_rice -Good point but it only furthers mine lol. By the way you said that I assume you weren't. That must explain why I could understand what you wrote the first time reading it, and also that you understood I was being sarcastic (which "someone" didn't, see my point? lol) and I offer my apologies if I offended you. Or anyone for that matter. That wasn't my intention.
---
PSN Lord_Wombat
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and let others believe you to be a fool than to open your mouth and prove them correct."
#5LordWombat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 1:37:49 PM
And as for me saying clans are a badge of honor, if it wasn't considered to be one then so many people wouldn't treat it as such.

And to quote the person this message is directed at- if you don't understand that " you're just dumb. "
---
PSN Lord_Wombat
#6ZEALCHERPosted 4/29/2012 1:46:05 PM
3. When the hell did being in a clan become a badge of honor? Wouldn't me playing solo with a random group of strangers and winning be more of an accomplishment than being with a steady group of people who know each others every move? Don't get me wrong clans are OK but it is in NO way an accomplishment.

^ This. I've always thought this and I still do. I prefer playing on my own also never really been bothered about clans an that feel it gets a bit too serious. But each to their own I'm not bothered or scared at all on clans.
#7drakeyyyPosted 4/29/2012 2:31:51 PM
Lol ninplayer is an obvious troll. He's not being serious. Yet your using him as an example for a serious topic.

Second show me where people regard clans so highly? There are thousands of topics I'm sure you can find one good one
#8p06111981Posted 4/29/2012 2:32:55 PM(edited)
_Asian_Rice posted...
Not everyone on this board cares what some grammar Nazi thinks...

Fixeded yo aight!

How did I not realise this was a troll topic. Well played.
#9_Asian_RicePosted 4/29/2012 2:32:48 PM
^ He probably wasn't only talking about grammar.
---
PSN: iAsianRice | Call of Duty, where anything that doesn't favor you above all else should be considered unfair.
GameFAQs is a den of preposterous logic.
#10LordWombat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 2:52:41 PM
Where to start...

First, this isn't a troll board.
Second, I used whatshisname as a -quote- "example". As in not the only one.
Third, if you can't find a topic deifying (look it up) clan membership on THIS (MW3) games boards alone then you're either blind or a liar. You seem to read OK so I don't think you're blind...
---
PSN Lord_Wombat