The one thing I hate about quickscopers in Drop Zone...

#11Trying4GoldPosted 5/28/2012 9:37:46 PM
I hate those people in ALL game modes. Don't care about my KD. Used an MP5 in Village and went 22-40 in 6v6 Domination. Took any and ALL killstreaks down with my Stinger. Finished with 4500 points. Next closest on my team had 1700, Highest on their team was 2500. We won 200-180.

Played a game earlier where a guy went 15-2 on my team with 750 points. That means he never once went for a flag or defended it. Congrats bro! Hopefully his PS3 will catch on fire while he's sleeping and burn the house down.
#12Des3rtRatPosted 5/28/2012 9:57:16 PM
Hopefully his PS3 will catch on fire while he's sleeping and burn the house down.

Wow chill out fool.
---
Tier One
#13ravensfan2055Posted 5/28/2012 10:52:46 PM
Des3rtRat posted...
Wow chill out fool.

Yeah, really, you can wish death on the guy that cares only about his KDR, but the guy that takes winning too seriously is fine?
---
"The purpose of war is not to die for your country; the purpose of war is to make the other guy die for his." -- General George S. Patton
#14Col_88Posted 5/28/2012 11:25:58 PM
ravensfan2055 posted...
Des3rtRat posted...
Wow chill out fool.

Yeah, really, you can wish death on the guy that cares only about his KDR, but the guy that takes winning too seriously is fine?

beat me to it!
---
PSN=Col_c88
Please note: What i say is opinion, I dont care if you think im wrong, also do not care about spelling or grammar nor do I care that you care. Thx!
#15iCheckzPosted 5/28/2012 11:36:44 PM
But you have two sniper classes and one is called qs. Plus your win/loss is 22% so im going to assume you are the quickscoper who doesnt go for the objective
---
RIP to the competition-----
http://teammks.enjin.com
#16Play_DirtyPosted 5/28/2012 11:37:31 PM
So I can't snipe on DropZone or i'm a bad person?
Who else is going to kill enemies approaching the DZ?

Just wondering.
---
PSN: Play-_-Dirty
#17xFEARtheSHIELDxPosted 5/29/2012 2:29:04 AM
Play_Dirty posted...

Just wondering.

Maybe you should read the first post.

And TC, I TOTALLY agree. Its funny how so many quickscopers flock to DZ cuz they can't hang in other game modes. -_-
---
PSN: xFEARtheSHIELDx
join $W4T, a tactical shielding clan http://s11.zetaboards.com/SWAT_clan/index/
#18115BulletsLeftPosted 5/29/2012 6:28:55 AM
Maximum Overdrive posted...
_Asian_Rice posted...
Darkrai92 posted...
You know what would be great? If the game was able to detect people not going for objectives, and drop thier K:D by .5 for each game they don't do the objective.

It would be even better if they'd get banned and their console stopped reading game discs.

It would be even better if their console exploded and sent shrapnel from the disc into their eyes.

That's pretty twisted and gory... I like your style kid :)
#19Play_DirtyPosted 5/29/2012 7:57:44 AM
xFEARtheSHIELDx posted...
Play_Dirty posted...

Just wondering.

Maybe you should read the first post.

And TC, I TOTALLY agree. Its funny how so many quickscopers flock to DZ cuz they can't hang in other game modes. -_-

I did? I snipe in DZ, I get near / on the drop zone and pick off people approaching with Marksman. If the DZ gets flooded while I'm near/on it I'll QS.
---
PSN: Play-_-Dirty
#20txrdriftkingPosted 5/29/2012 8:34:11 AM
I agree with the TC.

One of the reasons I stick to TDM, KC, and CTF.
---
<Silenced>