Can you get on top of plane in Terminal?

#1xmenPosted 8/16/2012 8:19:05 PM
I've seen alot of you tube videos showing how to do this.

But when i tried i can jump on top of the door but cant get on top of the plane.

Has this been patched?
#2CTUJK95Posted 8/16/2012 8:29:30 PM
Patch? lol Noway. They still haven't fixed the invisible wall near the airplanes hanger door, people are still breaching through Vortex and the Spawns are worse then ever since the patch.....

They haven't patched anything with Terminal, and everything you knew from Modern Warfare 2 still remains.

There are actually 2 ways of reaching the planes wing. Search out Youtube, you shouldn't have a difficult time locating tutorials. Timing and where you are located to jump is important to remember....
---
Unspeakable Hell..
#3xmen(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2012 8:40:15 PM
ok thanks i will keep trying then.

And yeah and you're right, this is Infinity Ward after all, i should have known better.
#4CTUJK95Posted 8/16/2012 8:50:55 PM
xmen posted...
ok thanks i will keep trying then.

And yeah and you're right, this is Infinity Ward after all, i should have known better.

No problem.

Unfortunately, you are correct. Infinity Ward cares to a extent, but what exactly that is, I will never know. They like banning people and resetting stats with unsubstantiated and viable proof on people, and letting hackers and exploiters run free tho. :)

Have fun, and always watch your back. There's probably always someone that has Spawn behind you, or you Spawned in front of them.
---
Unspeakable Hell..
#5ChokoonPosted 8/16/2012 8:52:00 PM
I don't know why'd you want to go up there?
---
The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them
#6CTUJK95Posted 8/16/2012 9:14:01 PM
Chokoon posted...
I don't know why'd you want to go up there?

I ask this same question to myself all the time about people and their spots they hide or seek refuge in or on. (Some worse than others)
---
Unspeakable Hell..
#7jdak10Posted 8/16/2012 9:31:40 PM
CTUJK95 posted...
Patch? lol Noway. They still haven't fixed the invisible wall near the airplanes hanger door, people are still breaching through Vortex and the Spawns are worse then ever since the patch.....

They haven't patched anything with Terminal, and everything you knew from Modern Warfare 2 still remains.

There are actually 2 ways of reaching the planes wing. Search out Youtube, you shouldn't have a difficult time locating tutorials. Timing and where you are located to jump is important to remember....

Are we talking about the top of the plane or the wing?
---
http://vidyachan.org
#8slickuticaPosted 8/16/2012 9:43:15 PM
you still can get up there just gotta banana run jump it.
---
-------------------------------------
psn name Dr_ROCKSO
#9BadVlad555Posted 8/16/2012 10:20:14 PM
CTUJK95 posted...
Patch? lol Noway. They still haven't fixed the invisible wall near the airplanes hanger door,

Are you talking about the wall that isn't actually a wall? The part that curves?
---
http://i.imgur.com/dNbNA.gif - http://i.imgur.com/zJ0nk.gif
PSN: BadVlad555 Alternate, rarely used account: Gunsultant
#10CTUJK95Posted 8/17/2012 4:55:35 AM
BadVlad555 posted...
CTUJK95 posted...
Patch? lol Noway. They still haven't fixed the invisible wall near the airplanes hanger door,

Are you talking about the wall that isn't actually a wall? The part that curves?

The entrance to the plane that curves, that you are able shoot through and throw Semtex or anything else that is lethal, but you can not shoot through if you are actually inside.

Fun stuff..... >_>
---
Unspeakable Hell..
More topics from this board...
This game still active?Face_McShooty1512/21 4:45AM