quickscoping is overpowered

#1kabia12Posted 11/6/2011 7:09:38 AM

look at this video and tell me it is not overpowered http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJnlzdUu2sY&feature=related

#2Aether_LyricPosted 11/6/2011 7:13:44 AM
Oh wow is that the MSR? Looks like it scopes in even faster than the L118. o_o

Quickscoping is annoying but I wouldn't call it overpowered though.
#3foody58Posted 11/6/2011 7:14:18 AM
that guy has no life and quickscoping is stupid
---
hooters hooters yum yum yum hooters hooters on a girl thats dumb- al bundy
#4Shinra_TenseiPosted 11/6/2011 7:15:03 AM
Reg. guns have proven to be even more effective than snipers on this game, especially considering how "tight" some of the maps are, it's all balanced IMO, to each his own :) I'm really liking the look of sniping though.
---
Play with friendly and active UNS2 players on valorgaming.com.
#5Atropis_OrthPosted 11/6/2011 7:16:09 AM
While I don't like quickscoping, I do really love the sound of that sniper rifle.
---
To most Christians, the bible is like a license agreement. Nobody actually reads it. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I Agree".
#6FreshSushiPosted 11/6/2011 7:16:59 AM
Looks fun.

Don't even know why you're complaining, not like it doesn't take 2 shots from any other gun to kill someone with it being 50x easier.
---
LoL: (MVP), SSF4: (Seth)
I like MW trololol
#7Core_Of_StuffPosted 11/6/2011 7:18:47 AM
***READ***
This was in a private match, health was on miniscule.
It looks like im not scoping in BECAUSE I recorded it from theatre mode. It has the same effect as spectating someone quickscoping from any of the cods. (The scope doesnt zoom in or goes black. 'Blackscoping') When on my screen, I can see through it. This was a upload for the comp' community. Didn't realise it would get so much attention.

---
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9827/ohmygodoaijlkdasjk.gif
#8known2FAILPosted 11/6/2011 7:19:11 AM
LMAO! Good job NOT reading the description. He said it was a private match. Most likely EVERYONE was quickscoping. Also... He said that HEALTH WAS ON MINUSCULE. That means that you will die by getting hit with a smoke grenade to the toe. I bet half of those were not a one shot kill and he would of been ****ed after getting a hitmarker.
---
MW2=BFBC2>>Homefront>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black Ops
I'm a Failure