WTF is an off-hand weapon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. WTF is an off-hand weapon?
5 years ago#1
On the challenge that you unlock after you get Quickdraw Pro it says to get kills with your "off-hand weapon". What is that? I figured they meant secondary weapon but have now determined that's not it. I thought maybe left hand akimbo gun but that's not it either. I have gotten like 15 kills toward that hut I have mo idea how. HELP!
I see them! THEIR over THEY'RE at THERE computers! The grammar police! And I've just enraged them!
5 years ago#2
Lol I have the same question along with Extreme Conditioning, what the frik is mantling objects?
5 years ago#3
papaslumX posted...
Lol I have the same question along with Extreme Conditioning, what the frik is mantling objects?

Sounds like it might mean vaulting over things.
Currently playing: Skyrim, Dark Souls, Team Fortress 2
5 years ago#4
Mantling is climbing over objects.
Quickdraw Pro is for Lethal and Secondary grenade kills.
[This quote has been deleted because GEMA has not granted the respective music publishing rights.]
5 years ago#5
That one I actually know papa. Mantle basically means "climb over" so pretty much anything that says Press A to Climb.
I see them! THEIR over THEY'RE at THERE computers! The grammar police! And I've just enraged them!
5 years ago#6
But i have only 10 mantles...I know I have climbed more than that
5 years ago#7
Off hand weapon=starting weapon and mantling for excon means pressing A to vault over objects

Hope that helps
5 years ago#8
Lol wow. Just wow
GT: IIX 7YL3R XII
5 years ago#9
papaslumX posted...
But i have only 10 mantles...I know I have climbed more than that

While using the perk after it has been pro'd.
[This quote has been deleted because GEMA has not granted the respective music publishing rights.]
5 years ago#10
My guess on off hand weapon would be one you pick up off the ground.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. WTF is an off-hand weapon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived