Does MW3 have bots?

#1mrunkownlssPosted 10/13/2011 7:18:50 PM
Quick question. Does MW3 have bots? What are bots? Bots are AI for offline multiplayer mode. They added it to Black Ops via update, and I use bots more than going online. ( I'm not the best FPS player)
---
Be a Example, not a Excuse.
#2lightdarkzPosted 10/13/2011 7:20:59 PM
It's been confirmed that MW3 won't have anything like Combat Training, but instead Spec Ops will introduce various MP aspects to players.
---
Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to shoot them.
GT - Rakyero
#3mrunkownlss(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2011 12:59:23 PM
lightdarkz posted...
It's been confirmed that MW3 won't have anything like Combat Training, but instead Spec Ops will introduce various MP aspects to players.

Boo... I won't be getting this then. Thanks.
---
#4IchibqnBriqnPosted 10/14/2011 3:39:01 PM
mrunkownlss posted...
Quick question. Does MW3 have bots? What are bots? Bots are AI for offline multiplayer mode. They added it to Black Ops via update, and I use bots more than going online. ( I'm not the best FPS player)

It's been in Black Ops even before it was released, it wasn't added in an update.
---
Guns... Lots of guns.
#5ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 10/14/2011 3:40:38 PM
it was probably added in through splitscreen settings. you can play combat training offline
---
XBL- TeensiestTulip9
PSN ID- TeensiestTulip9
#6mrunkownlss(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2011 5:15:14 PM
IchibqnBriqn posted...
mrunkownlss posted...

It's been in Black Ops even before it was released, it wasn't added in an update.

I meant to say the Xbox update. I have three 360 and the only way we could get the bots in BO was to do a update. If thy add it for offline (DLC) I'll buy the game. 60 dollars is too much for story only and I'm NOT getting online until I can hold my own. With no bots to practice against that means no online. No online means no buy. Thanks IW
---
#7FrewsaPosted 10/14/2011 5:19:43 PM
Its not like killing bots will make you any better with the game. The only difference it would make would be trying to learn the controls.
---
Currently Playing MW2, Bad Company 2, BF3 Beta, Gears 3, Dead Island, Fallout and ME2(again)
Currently Anticipating MW3, BF3, ME3, Skyrim, and AC: Revalations
#8mrunkownlss(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2011 5:36:50 PM
frewsa posted...
Its not like killing bots will make you any better with the game. The only difference it would make would be trying to learn the controls.

Fighting bots on veteran is NOT easy. I don't like to be the weakest link online. I can understand why people think bots aren't needed, but for me (again I'm not the best FPS) any practice is good. I'm quite sure you would rather beat a skilled player vs. a noobtube

Also when I'm uploading/downloading work Videos it KILLS my bandwidth. Having an offline multiplayer is great when you have no bandwidth to use.
---
#9drewpot2001Posted 10/14/2011 6:43:26 PM
Bots are fun to mess around with if done right.
Like in Timesplitters, doing two human players VS like 8 highest difficulty bots. Nearly impossible to win but extremely fun and challenging.

- - -
Real life throwing knife montage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIskQ9j-mGA
#10buzzsawgr81Posted 10/15/2011 2:27:10 PM
I loved bot matches. the bots don't cheat, mod, hack, camp, quickscope, or any other cheap BS, they play the way the game is meant to be played. it's kinda sad that bots r better players than real people.
---
I'll stop using "u" and "r" instead of "you" and "are" when people stop trolling.